Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok…I’ve just seen his stories from 6 hours ago and realise I’m incredibly late to the party 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve genuinely never seen anyone wear their hair down in the gym. It’s definitely a turkey body not a gym body ! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where’s the people gone who used to message Vick back in the beginning? Can they find out the craic please.

Reactions: 5
Oh Jodie, we’re laughing AT you, not with you, you pathetic little girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jodie .. if you weren’t so under Brad .. women beaters thumb .. you’d come here and spill the beans on here lol 😂
Damn right. Only someone desperate would message you Jodes, then again i suppose you know all about desperate don't you 😂

Reactions: 11
While this pair are busy refreshing tattle, his son is probably asking where daddy’s gone again?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How the duck does Bwadley get all his girls sucked into tattle 🤣 Like when does that conversation come up ! 🤣🤣🤣
Jodie has been sucked in within weeks! And best of all she publicly humiliates herself in the process 🤣🤣 What an absolute thick bleep 🤣🤣 Jokes on you Jodie darling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
While this pair are busy refreshing tattle, his son is probably asking where daddy’s gone again?
That’s the sad part .. it’s Ib he doesn’t give a tit about his son .. just like he doesn’t give a tit about his other kids .. not only is the bloke disgustingly ugly but he has an ugly personality as well 🤢
---
How the duck does Bwadley get all his girls sucked into tattle 🤣 Like when does that conversation come up ! 🤣🤣🤣
Jodie has been sucked in within weeks! And best of all she publicly humiliates herself in the process 🤣🤣 What an absolute thick bleep 🤣🤣 Jokes on you Jodie darling
Because these girls have no self worth .. some bloke pays them a bit of attention and they lap it up because they are desperate 🤢 literally jode’s you don’t have custody of your kid so you think you can make up for it by powdering Bradley ( women beating’s ) arse 😂. Hopefully social services see what your doing and restrict any contact you have with that poor kid 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What do they see in him?? They seem to be so proud of being with him and almost fight over him. He's literally vile I don't get it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol kind of low key want to know .. at least we know you read her Jodes 😂
Jodie’s pussy definitely doesn’t go lightly.
---
That’s the sad part .. it’s Ib he doesn’t give a tit about his son .. just like he doesn’t give a tit about his other kids .. not only is the bloke disgustingly ugly but he has an ugly personality as well 🤢
---

Because these girls have no self worth .. some bloke pays them a bit of attention and they lap it up because they are desperate 🤢 literally jode’s you don’t have custody of your kid so you think you can make up for it by powdering Bradley ( women beating’s ) arse 😂. Hopefully social services see what your doing and restrict any contact you have with that poor kid 🤢😂
🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.