Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably realised that they looked like a pair of creepy cunts when she sobered up. I would say we’ve all been there ….. but I’ve never posted a tik tok of me straddling mr relax in a Bally
Also not on a Tuesday morning!
---
Sticky is out with his parents…

Reactions: 2
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know you used to think I was Bradley, Vicky or whoever but you crack me up
Did I? Oh no you're definitely not Vicky or Brad as you can actually spell whereas we all remember loveable rOUGe don't we😂

Has anyone listened to vicks story with his mother in the cafe? Does his mother call the baby Connor? Am I hearing that correct? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One thing I agree with her on 😝
Not that he'll even want to have anything to do with Carson..... but I would bet my bottom dollar Jodie is one of those jealous cunts who would kick off if he did 🙄🙄🙄

Little does she know we've seen it happen 100 times, the back & forth with all his 'loves' just to do back to the queen mug every time 👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Not that he'll even want to have anything to do with Carson..... but I would bet my bottom dollar Jodie is one of those jealous cunts who would kick off if he did 🙄🙄🙄

Little does she know we've seen it happen 100 times, the back & forth with all his 'loves' just to do back to the queen mug every time 👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼
Shes only fooling herself with these quotes, shes not fooling us - no doubt she'll be bouncing on his cocktail sausage by the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say

Just like Chin did!! Proudly screenshotting incorrect information to send to Vicky to get Brad out of paying for his own son. He can't half pick em, can he?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.