Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've missed this thread.
vicky you are the biggest mug going 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 are u not embarazzzzzed hahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 15
Does it knock any body else sick the way he kisses that baby on the lips and stares into the camera like he's trying to seduce single mums 🤮🤮😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Has Vick always been that skinny? Legs look skeletal in the video he’s posted. This man really be out here ruining lives. Makes me sick

Reactions: 6
Does it knock any body else sick the way he kisses that baby on the lips and stares into the camera like he's trying to seduce single mums 🤮🤮😂😂
Hahahhahahaa no I am done 🥲😭😭😭😭

I’ve always thought this proper noncey
---
Jodie come giz the geg luvvvvv

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vicky you seriously are the biggest mug going!! Is she trolling us at this point? Honestly how many times can you go back to him!!!

Reactions: 10
how do you know that? I don't think they would have moved in somewhere without posting themselves buying mirrored furniture in the range and putting their feet up in the sitting room instead of the bedroom for once.
They did do insta storys furnishing the new place around March back when it was all quiet…. Vicks place has a very minimal grey theme with new looking grey carpeting- and there kid has his own room which she has shown a few times in stories when she’s going to wake him up from a nap or in the morning.

Reactions: 4
They did do insta storys furnishing the new place around March back when it was all quiet…. Vicks place has a very minimal grey theme with new looking grey carpeting- and there kid has his own room which she has shown a few times in stories when she’s going to wake him up from a nap or in the morning.
Heres his sister on the grey themed couch, the grey theme IS the parents house!
20230902_122911.jpg

Reactions: 2
I just went back and saw a few comments about b&m and the range. I reckon that whatever they potentially had fell through, why else would his mum say they were living there.

Probably failed the credit check

Reactions: 4
I just went back and saw a few comments about b&m and the range. I reckon that whatever they potentially had fell through, why else would his mum say they were living there.

They were just decking out the box room IMO, pretending as usual. Probably got some candles and a few vases.

She said he lived with them for 10 months he’s almost 2. Vicks definitely has her own place now.
---
She said he lived with them for 10 months he’s almost 2. Vicks definitely has her own place now. (Housing benefits presumably pay for)

Attachments

She said he lived with them for 10 months he’s almost 2. Vicks definitely has her own place now.
---
Oh yes true, I read it as the last 10 months.

I still don’t think they are in their own place not a hope.

---
She does mean the last 10 months. Carson was born Dec 2021. At that point Bradley was living with Chin. Vicky was living at home. Bradley got back together with Vicky around September/October 22. Add on 10 months and you get to August 2023.

Reactions: 12
I totally forgot this...
That he didn't meet the baby until he was like a year old and let Viki struggle on her own for ages whilst denying his existence. This girl is the biggest mug of all!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She does mean the last 10 months. Carson was born Dec 2021. At that point Bradley was living with Chin. Vicky was living at home. Bradley got back together with Vicky around September/October 22. Add on 10 months and you get to August 2023.
Thank god for you I thought i was going mad thinking how did I miss this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah, tell me these twats aren't driving around with the kid not strapped in to his seat?! Gollum doesn't have his on but frankly I couldn't care if he went flying through a windscreen. Carson however, there is absolutely NO excuse.

Screenshot_20230902_145654_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230902_145658_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.