Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know at this point I'm 1000% convinced Vik has something wrong wrong mentally.

No normal person would repeatedly do this, let alone publicise it in such a way.
I seriously worry for her mental health

Reactions: 7
Nah I’m not having that she’s not in on him and these birds. I reckon she’s letting him go rinse them and come back to them. NOONE is that much of a mug not even r vik

Reactions: 11
Nah I’m not having that she’s not in on him and these birds. I reckon she’s letting him go rinse them and come back to them. NOONE is that much of a mug not even r vik
But he has to sleep with them to get them to Invest be robbed. Surely shes not that stupid? 🙈

Reactions: 7
But she gets nothing out of it … and he’s living the highlife?
---
I read the mothers post as her talking about his eldest lad, that they lived with her? She was talking about she doesn’t see him anymore because his dad is a dick?
Naw this was the comment on the pic where Vicky had taken their son into asda to see Bradley’s mum. So isn’t she saying C is nanny mad because he lived there?

the other post about not seeing the other kid was separate

Attachments

Reactions: 5
But she gets nothing out of it … and he’s living the highlife?
---

Naw this was the comment on the pic where Vicky had taken their son into asda to see Bradley’s mum. So isn’t she saying C is nanny mad because he lived there?

the other post about not seeing the other kid was separate
Aah i get it now, i assumed they were both about the eldest.

That makes Vic even more of a mug to be keeping his bed warm at his MOTHERS house while he is off shagging slags.

Oh jeez, I lose track. If she's been staying at his mum's the whole time (was she out with his sister or something during horselady time? Would make sense if so in that case) then that is just so many shades of tit. One that her own mum has obviously potentially become so exasperated she's booted them (so she's really isolated now) and two that his mother is happy with the behaviour of her dreadful perpy gremlin offspring.
---
(I don't think Vicky is in on owt unless she's trying to collect STI's like Pokemon. Dude is bleeping potless and the women he was with weren't exactly high flyers)

Reactions: 6
He's going to do this to Vic for the rest of her life because she allows it 🤷🏼‍♀️ he goes off, has a bit of fun & a wild time.... then goes back to wifey! Meanwhile she's sat at home like a good little girl begging him back with memes & songs coz she knows he's always keeping tabs on her.... he will never let her go! She'll get preggers again soon I reckon.
Meanwhile that idiot Jodie mouthing off trying to act the big lad.... we told her it would happen, but noooooo she was so big & clever 🙄🙄 now look where he is 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait till he gets one of them pregnant !!!
Cause it’s only a matter of time
It’ll be another planned miracle pregnancy ( like that woman LG ) and then what will you do Vic ???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wait till he gets one of them pregnant !!!
Cause it’s only a matter of time
It’ll be another planned miracle pregnancy ( like that woman LG ) and then what will you do Vic ???
Oh my god please let Jodie be up the duff. I need some drama in my lifeeeeee
---
Actually on reflection I don’t want an innocent baby to be brought into this tit show 🙈

Reactions: 8
---
Actually on reflection I don’t want an innocent baby to be brought into this tit show 🙈
lets manifest a false positive, that she doesn't find out is false for like 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lets manifest a false positive, that she doesn't find out is false for like 6 months.
Look his Mother only has so many box rooms to keep moving these women and grandchildren into 😂 Theres a shed out back for Jo-wad, Sticky has first dibs on the main box room.

• Haha
---
She says it's his and then when it's born they do a DNA and the baby daddy is actually a 6 figure trader who takes on the child. Lol. Baby is well cared for and we get all the drama haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vicks has her own place - they moved few months back! And the kid has his own room.

So bradders clearly, wasn’t welcome back mummy dearest anymore so settled for Vicks.

Reactions: 3
Vicks has her own place - they moved few months back! And the kid has his own room.

So bradders clearly, wasn’t welcome back mummy dearest anymore so settled for Vicks.
If that were true, why would his Mother say they've been living with her for the past 10 months?

how do you know that? I don't think they would have moved in somewhere without posting themselves buying mirrored furniture in the range and putting their feet up in the sitting room instead of the bedroom for once.

• Haha
We had Vic supporters/friends/herself on here way back didn’t we? I wonder how they’re doing 🤔

I’m still awaiting the return of Linda

He asked to landlords a few months ago but I highly doubt anything came of at as like you say, she only posts from her miserable bed
how do you know that? I don't think they would have moved in somewhere without posting themselves buying mirrored furniture in the range and putting their feet up in the sitting room instead of the bedroom for once.

He asked to landlords a few months ago but I highly doubt anything came of at as like you say, she only posts from her miserable bed
Yeah I forgot about him asking for landlords, wouldn’t you think a big trader like him would have Russian property investors on speed dial that owe him a favour

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.