Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s removed the pinned pic of him and sticky which was there only yesterday, just waiting for them to unfollow each other….again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, so him and sticky have unfollowed each other, god I love this drama 😂 even though it’s SO predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back to his weekday sesh with Jodie then back to Vic at the weekend to get his washing & ironing done

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t keep up with these two ! That poor baby must be so confused. About time they both grew up and started putting that kid first 🙄

Reactions: 17
Yeah, totally agree, joking aside from all the drama, there is a child involved in this mess, I can’t understand why nobody is stepping in and saying enough is enough. I know if this was my daughter, I’d do absolutely everything in my power to protect my child and my grandchild from that abusive vulgar cretin
I can’t keep up with these two ! That poor baby must be so confused. About time they both grew up and started putting that kid first 🙄

Reactions: 14
Yeah, totally agree, joking aside from all the drama, there is a child involved in this mess, I can’t understand why nobody is stepping in and saying enough is enough. I know if this was my daughter, I’d do absolutely everything in my power to protect my child and my grandchild from that abusive vulgar cretin
Won't happen. Think I've said it before on here, but she strikes me as the sort that would 100000% prioritise Brad over the bab. The sort of story you read and think what the duck, who does that?! Yeah.

Reactions: 9
Won't happen. Think I've said it before on here, but she strikes me as the sort that would 100000% prioritise Brad over the bab. The sort of story you read and think what the duck, who does that?! Yeah.
Agreed, she would rather give up the wee lad than lose Brad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to get social services involved for that babies sake if nothing else
I know , I’ve read threads on here where influencers are being reported to social services etc and they don’t seem nowhere near as damaging as these two

Reactions: 7
Thought she didn’t get jealous she got disgusted … that disgusted she’s back with him. You’ve gotta give it to Gollum the ugly bastard ; the way he has them all whipped is pretty impressive

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs Jodie 🤣

Agree re: Social Care stuff. Some of the threads are absolutely wild with the 'needs reporting' stuff but this poor little boy. If nothing else, wtf is he learning about relationships?

Reactions: 7
Omg Surley not!!!!! Honestly this is just embarrassing at this point now, they need to grow the duck up! It’s poor Carson I feel sorry for

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.