Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No stop she’s so embarrassing she’s trying to stay in his good books so he comes back.
Or maybe him and Vicky will finally get out the box room and move into hers in some kind of sister wives set up?

getting rid of the horses , do you think she’ll put Vick in one of the stables?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaahaaa they both get triggered over money. Say whatever else you like about them being home wreckers or terrible parents but don’t say he’s skint or that she pays on a first date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On a more serious note, I hope to christ the daft mare isn't selling her tit (is it her business?) for any reason to do with that manky little gremlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On a more serious note, I hope to christ the daft mare isn't selling her tit (is it her business?) for any reason to do with that manky little gremlin.
Probably got the social on her back after running around with knives and has to pay for her lawyer.
I’d say as Bradley, but he’s so deadbeat he never fought for his Jodie.

Reactions: 3
Love how she obvs is very invested in this page to post a big shoutout to us 🙌🏼🙌🏼
"Ahhhh Bwadley treated me like a princess the whole time he told me I was his girlfriend whilst sliding in DM's like an olympic slalom" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏂🏂🏂
Delusional the lot if em!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell how AFFECTED is she? If she never spent a penny, she'd not have to go onto social media to "prove that". Shes trying to make herself look less of a mug. I think the drinks/dinners and trip to Dam have her in debt and shes selling the horses to pay off the debt. Probably invested with him too and bankrupted herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't worry huns..... its only all she's saying..... FOR NOW #tobecontinued...... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

cringey little chavette

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably got the social on her back after running around with knives and has to pay for her lawyer.
I’d say as Bradley, but he’s so deadbeat he never fought for his Jodie.
that was meant to say ask Bradley for a lawyer. Between Bradley livening up and Marcus Mitchell relapsing I’m getting very excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1. She’s either lying and absolutely funded everything on that trip / while they were dating!
2. if you think that was Bradley weekes ..WOMEN BEATER’s money you’re more delusional than we thought. ! He isn’t a big trader .. he’s a scammer .. someone give Karl the little hobbits address so he can get his money back !
3. if you’re comfortable with living the high life off money scammed from other people, you’re a plain wrong’en 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
I don’t think Kate Middleton would like a princess finger blast, not very princess behaviour lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that was meant to say ask Bradley for a lawyer. Between Bradley livening up and Marcus Mitchell relapsing I’m getting very excited.
I tried to get into Marcus Mitchell and failed from the get go as the asshat blocked my burner* almost as soon as I followed him 🤣

*Sort of burner, I don't have any proper SM accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried to get into Marcus Mitchell and failed from the get go as the asshat blocked my burner* almost as soon as I followed him 🤣

*Sort of burner, I don't have any proper SM accounts
Well he’s currently a bulimic, alcoholic, life coach / PT, who has relapsed so it may be a good time to her back involved. He’s two accounts now so may not be blocked on both and also uses TikTok.
Failing that 95% off the thread are blocked not me though because I’m a top troll so there’s always someone providing receipts.

• Haha
Can anyone remember chins travel account with her new fella? Wouldn’t mind a nose

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember chins travel account with her new fella? Wouldn’t mind a nose
Bradandjessaroundtheworld
I'd hardly call it a travel account tthough, they've had two mini breaks and that's it 👀 still, it's more than she ever got with this Bradley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks guys just checked it out, it’s come to an almighty standstill. Guess the sale of the car didn’t quite get them round the world

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow. I’ve never cringed so much in my life. Good god girl he’s laughing all the way to the bank……at you. TBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.