Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say that he and Sallie would be my dream pairing but I'm genuinely not sure who would come off worse. I'd love auld Sal to have a bit of therapy, get a wee job and make some pals and look after her kids as I have a soft spot for the daft twit 🤣

I do not have a soft spot for this hideous wee gremlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Garden gnome looking wanker 🤣 duck off in your size 3 shoe you're built like a bus ticket 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks like a gonk

Bradders sometimes when people have their own homes at Christmas they put out little gonks for decoration, I realise you wouldn't know this not enough room in the box room for you 3 and anything other than your one pair of balenciagas and burberry scarf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but if he was that sick of us talking about him he’d make his account private.. or he’d seperate his business from his personal life and only post publicly his business and keep a private account for his personal life.. 🥴🙄 it’s really not that hard

Reactions: 15
His latest graph 😴 I definitely believe he’s made nearly £12k trading today and he just sits on a gym reception for lols

So much so, I’m tempted to trust this great guy with my life savings. 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That Jodie has changed her Instagram profile picture to one including our Bradders 😂
Imagine your self worth and self esteem being so low you think that women beating, infested , idiot is a catch … come on Jodie love .. give your head a wobble before he infests your fanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.