Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie .. give it a few weeks .. you’ll be skint and riddled with std’s ! Wishinging you hadn’t gone near the woman beating bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
---
She is most definitely bigger than him. She’s a unit but she’s had her fat shifted around
I mean there’s nothing wrong with being a larger lady but she looks like she’d destroy him with one arse cheek 😂
---
Jodie .. give it a few weeks .. you’ll be skint and riddled with std’s ! Wishinging you hadn’t gone near the woman beating bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
---

I mean there’s nothing wrong with being a larger lady but she looks like she’d destroy him with one arse cheek 😂
Just wondering.. did Karl ever get his money back ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This photo makes it look like she’s bigger than him .. Bradley be afraid if you ever piss her off .. she’ll definitely take you lol
Claims hes on tren but all the girls hes dated have bigger arms than him 😂 and most are taller than him too. Not hard though is it when hes 5 foot in size 5s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boo hoo somebody upset lil baby Bradley 😂
---
State of that Jodie think he’s done someone a solid taking her on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks like he's photoshopped himself into that gym 🤣

I hope he has 'stolen' (🙄) her, as that means there might be some dramas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hes upset the instant pics cost him £9. 7 figure trader but complains about £9. The math ain't mathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The confusion I experienced reading this post; bought or brought? Brought makes no sense and there’s no bleeping way he’s BOUGHT 3
horses 😂😂😂😂 illiterate prick.
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.