Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted a story of him getting into a car with psycho and there was a spider and he shat his pants. Another ick for the list

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He posted a story of him getting into a car with psycho and there was a spider and he shat his pants. Another ick for the list
He was a right stroppy fucker getting in the car before seeing the spider.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That spider video .. what a bleeping pussy he is .. it’s tiny .. I literally have massive ones in my house daily and I don’t run screaming lol 😂

I imagine his area to look like this especially after using the communal penis pump lol

• Haha
I'm literally late to the party tonight because I've been out actually having fun with normal people.... I'm may be a little tipsy but puuuuurleae tell me my girls.... we all HATE Brad, so how does she think being with him it a felx man???? 'The haters' like they some kind of celebs???? Get a grip girl.... u preaching on ur tiktok about some past fella used to bash u about... and that awful for u. But then u go praise & be a simp bleep for another abusive fella???? Ur a joke u chav bleep. U think an ankle tag makes u hard? I'd bleeping mop floors with ur 2nd hand weve my girl - you pussyhole jokes I'm actually laughing at u..... and the more u defend him... the more I ve pissing myself when his lies backtrack & u look like a muggy little prick in 6 months time like the rest of em..... no sympathy for u Billy no bollocks 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jo-wad was so affected by the above post shes now deleted tiktok 😂 and his sister is out at dinner with someone who is using the same lines as her brother 🙈
20230910_093810.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.