Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo-wad was so affected by the above post shes now deleted tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚ and his sister is out at dinner with someone who is using the same lines as her brother ๐Ÿ™ˆView attachment 2438569
Imagine going out for a meal with a guy you're really into, and out comes that plate. It's a no from me.

I thought that sort of question stopped when you finished school?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine going out for a meal with a guy you're really into, and out comes that plate. It's a no from me.

I'd probably vomit all over it if I saw that written on a plate ๐Ÿ˜‚ proper 18 year old vibes ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Won't lie the day me and my fella got together he turned to me and asked 'you my bird then or what?' I giggled all coy and blushing and was like 'yes'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won't lie the day me and my fella got together he turned to me and asked 'you my bird then or what?' I giggled all coy and blushing and was like 'yes'.
Yeah but I bet your man can at least spell girlfriend correct can't he ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh that's absolutely fine in my book(and also did make me smile ๐Ÿฅฐ)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In what fucked up world of hers is this a flex ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
and FYI Joads โ€ฆ itโ€™s *youโ€™re ๐Ÿ˜‚
12 month drug test?! Girl you were doing weed in Amsterdam literally two weeks ago!

imagine going on tik tok and making these weird ass desperate videos ๐Ÿ˜‚ like who is your audience? 12 year old school kids because thatโ€™s what tit they do at that age! Not grown ass women who claim not to be bothered?!
So embarrassing

Did we ever establish if this girl had custody of her child?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The video of Carson on vicโ€™s stories .. is he only just starting to walk ? I know every baby is different but heโ€™s quite late ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Way, way late. Looks like delayed development, no surprise when your put in a rocker all day.
Yeah .. my son had a delay ( mild cerebral palsy) due to being 12 weeks prem .. he didnโ€™t walk until he was nearly 3 . But my other 3 kids were all walking by 18 months .. Iโ€™m sure Carson is 2 in December ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah .. my son had a delay ( mild cerebral palsy) due to being 12 weeks prem .. he didnโ€™t walk until he was nearly 3 . But my other 3 kids were all walking by 18 months .. Iโ€™m sure Carson is 2 in December ๐Ÿค”
Yup hes 21 months and doesn't look like he can walk at all? He looks like he can just about stand?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It is a old video, look at his hair
Itโ€™s not .. definitely recent ! Have you ever seen that kid walk ?
---
Ok just looked at it again .. youโ€™re right .. why would she post a video like this .. making the kid out to be behind ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
---
Jo-wads messages with Amish are rather telling ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฉ Back to his ๐Ÿ‘hole roots I see ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 2443862
Where did she post these ?

Reactions: 1
---

Ok just looked at it again .. youโ€™re right .. why would she post a video like this .. making the kid out to be behind ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
---

Where did she post these ?
Tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Thatโ€™s an old video - he looks like a baby? Wasnโ€™t he walking into the fair the other day? Or was he in a car? Canโ€™t remember ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.