Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see how many chins he has now under that catfish beard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he's under some illusion the pube beard makes him look more attractive. It does not.
He just looks like Brian Blessed. In fact that’s a shame for poor Brian. The Scottish ham just wants to hide his chins. He’s definitely no rugby guy now, he couldn’t run a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boss mummy Father’s Day predictions-

The photo of her dad with the cigar
Definitely one of the grandad
Maybe one of Scotty in his kilt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I started to go off her when she had a dinner party wayback and made such a huge brag fest of it. She even compared herself to Nigella. Someone commented that she was being pretentious and she went off on one.
The other time I realised she was a raging narcissist was the 30th birthday extravaganza. Flying over mummy and daddy’s in the helicopter whilst her adoring fans waved from below was both nauseating and fascinating in equal measures.
The 30th birthday for me! Insane 🤣
And the 100s of posts leading up to the big surprise 'reveal' of the party at her parents house...

Reactions: 13
Was it the fake car crash that led to the mass cull around the same time as the win an afternoon tea with me?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The big fat gypsy hen do.
That bridesmaid dance
The 30th birthday fly over
The name change to boss mummy
The squad
The fake tap phobia
New Cid cosmetics
Neutra bombs (sp?) Ad whilst in labour
The dress reveal to an unimpressed Scott - the best fail by far 🫣😂😂😂
Driveway workouts
The crash
Alcoholism
Awful parenting

To name a few 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The speech at her dad’s party which she made Chez show live on insta as all her ‘fans’ were dying to hear what she had to say! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15