Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He loves a Sunday snooze because he’s probably been up all night while you get pissed with your friends, you selfish witch!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
A mate that used to do the same with pics of her man .. did it to show they were still together to all his side pieces! 👀 #justsaying
Oh yes. I did this in my teens. Posted pics of us / him or just me clearly in his room. I thought everyone wanted him (why?!)
young teens like 15 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the obsession of photographing him smoking is a cigar is because he reminds her of her Daddy!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Well if you’d left her father alone you wouldn’t have had to “work out” how to be a 25yr old step mum! ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine what colour she will be between that heat and her Fox Tan?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Isn't he 3? So it's reasonable to assume he might go to school next yr when he's 4. She's reading the height thing into it because she's so obsessed. We can all exaggerate by looking at the extremes if we have nothing else to talk about. Maybe she should say ' people look at his teeth and can't believe he isn't much older because of how decayed they are from all the coke I let him drink'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s like my mother who judges middle aged men by how much hair they have. As if it’s within anyone’s personal control. She has a superiority complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 that is all (the awful nails, the cat sick noodles, etc. And yes she gave Q his food first, could she be any more obvious?!)
IMG_3888.png
IMG_3893.png
IMG_3914.jpeg
IMG_3915.png
IMG_3916.jpeg
IMG_3917.png
IMG_3918.png
IMG_3919.png
IMG_3920.png
IMG_3921.png
IMG_3922.png

Reactions: 6