Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember being shocked when she went to Paris for her big 30th surprise, because I thought she was so much older alr

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I started following her in the slimming world era, just before she got married.
I genuinely thought she was an older bride ( in her forties) marrying a younger guy ( scotty did look quite baby faced without the gross facial hair)
She’s always looked at least 10 years older than she claims 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember being shocked when she went to Paris for her big 30th surprise, because I thought she was so much older alr
It was Bruges. She also claimed she had no idea despite the fact they went in her company Mercedes and had to get permission to take it abroad and change the number plates on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone has the bridesmaid dance recorded, or a link to the YT clip, I would dearly love for a BM wiki to store it forever 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone has the bridesmaid dance recorded, or a link to the YT clip, I would dearly love for a BM wiki to store it forever 🥰
There's some clips on thread #2 page 49.

I can't seem to find her youtube but unsure what name she had it on.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Was it the fake car crash that led to the mass cull around the same time as the win an afternoon tea with me?
The afternoon tea 😂😂 I had forgotten all about that 😂
---
He just looks like Brian Blessed. In fact that’s a shame for poor Brian. The Scottish ham just wants to hide his chins. He’s definitely no rugby guy now, he couldn’t run a bath.
The Scottish here do not claim him 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is nearly 4 why on earth is he still in nappies and how to you forget. Spend less time drinking George and more time parenting. She didn't potty train S so I bet she has no idea what to do and clearly has not desire to help him.

Reactions: 14
Quite bizarre that he's still needing a nappy at night. I bet she's doing nothing to help him either with staying dry at night. He's probably drinking a tit load of liquid and then not being made to have a wee before going into bed.
My nearly 5 year old is still in a nappy at night, we don't give him drinks after half 6 and he he uses the toilet before bed, he's just not ready yet. My daughter on the other had was out of nappies within the 1st week of potty training. Different for every child x

Reactions: 16
My nearly 5 year old is still in a nappy at night, we don't give him drinks after half 6 and he he uses the toilet before bed, he's just not ready yet. My daughter on the other had was out of nappies within the 1st week of potty training. Different for every child x
the difference is you do everything you can to ensure he’ll be out of nappies when he’s ready - G can’t be arsed to do the basics in the daytime and S was potty trained by the childminder/nursery.
Surely at nearly 4 years old it’s muscle memory putting on his nappy…how do you forget?!
---
God I die from second hand embarrassment every time I see these again!
Can you imagine the horror when I found them in my downloads?! I wasn’t mentally prepared for the cringes and 2nd hand embarrassment that overwhelmed me 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she's useless as just about every aspect of parenting but night time dryness is controlled by a hormone. Not the same as training them in the day to be dry.

Reactions: 4