Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the difference is you do everything you can to ensure he’ll be out of nappies when he’s ready - G can’t be arsed to do the basics in the daytime and S was potty trained by the childminder/nursery.
Surely at nearly 4 years old it’s muscle memory putting on his nappy…how do you forget?!
---
Oh wow didn't realise he was in nappies full time. That's pure laziness! My son will help me get his pjs ready and he automatically goes to the cupboard and get his nappy out, how can you just forget to get one?!?!
the difference is you do everything you can to ensure he’ll be out of nappies when he’s ready - G can’t be arsed to do the basics in the daytime and S was potty trained by the childminder/nursery.
Surely at nearly 4 years old it’s muscle memory putting on his nappy…how do you forget?!
---

Can you imagine the horror when I found them in my downloads?! I wasn’t mentally prepared for the cringes and 2nd hand embarrassment that overwhelmed me 😂🤣

Oh wow didn't realise he was in nappies full time. That's pure laziness! My son will help me get his pjs ready and he automatically goes to the cupboard and get his nappy out, how can you just forget to get one?!?!

Reactions: 10
She will have been too busy on Instagram, telling us how she doesn’t get a minute to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those trainers are absolutely disgusting 🤢 Time to get rid Georgie, we know you never get anything new but it's time to admit defeat and during that rare time to yourself go treat yourself to some new trainers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My girl dinner is like a hummus sandwich and Doritos haha or that chunk of cheese left at the end that’s too small to grate. The whole idea is it’s not a “full meal” … ffs she gets it wrong every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s going to go on that trip. Poor people stuck in a sealed metal box with the lurgy!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Girl dinner here is pasta with cheese. Heaven. Noodles are also an acceptable substitute for pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My girl dinner is like a hummus sandwich and Doritos haha or that chunk of cheese left at the end that’s too small to grate. The whole idea is it’s not a “full meal” … ffs she gets it wrong every time.
That sounds beaut! Getting some serious dinner inspiration here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣 so just another tagalong to his work trip so it was a bit on the side isn’t with him. She makes out like these are planned family holidays yeah she’s ditching the kids to go and drink booze in a warmer country knowing for well her husband has been up to goodness knows what while he’s been away.

Reactions: 13