Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t put my finger on exactly when it was but I do remember proper fangirling when she liked one of my posts and that was before Sienna. I do think Sienna being born showed another side of her because I genuinely really liked her before that. I remember spending birthday money on that new CID tit and convincing myself the primer was the best thing ever…… it wasn’t and also thinking she was absolutely stunning 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For me it was when she started excluding people and there was that what’s app group that got leaked.

Reactions: 9
It was when she became boss mummy. Being the boss of your baby? They’re your family. Not your employee. I also looked her up on LinkedIn and she was nowhere near as senior as she made herself out to be. So not the boss of your baby, and barely the boss of anyone else either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was when she became boss mummy. Being the boss of your baby? They’re your family. Not your employee. I also looked her up on LinkedIn and she was nowhere near as senior as she made herself out to be. So not the boss of your baby, and barely the boss of anyone else either.
Similar...when someone commented that bottles aren't meant to be made in advance like they used to be and rather than say, fair enough, I've done my research and taking the chance, she absolutely tore this woman to bits, encouraging a pile on. My two youngest sons are similar age to Sienna and I was surprised at new guidelines compared to older two so was about to comment before she became bully mummy.

I’m curious, can you all remember the point at which you stopped enjoying her account and started disliking her? For me it was the pregnancy photoshoot wearing an open shower curtain
When she changed her name and then through an absolutely hissy fit that someone snapped up her old name super quickly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
For me it was when she started excluding people and there was that what’s app group that got leaked.
I would love to know what happened between her and Vicky?
Lucy is an absolute hole but this witch pretended to be her friend 🤬
---
12 chicken dippers for 2 kids, one of which is 3. No wonder they are both chubby
I wouldn’t have said Sienna was chubby at all

Last edited:
I started to go off her when she had a dinner party wayback and made such a huge brag fest of it. She even compared herself to Nigella. Someone commented that she was being pretentious and she went off on one.
The other time I realised she was a raging narcissist was the 30th birthday extravaganza. Flying over mummy and daddy’s in the helicopter whilst her adoring fans waved from below was both nauseating and fascinating in equal measures.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
remember when she did a giveaway and the prize was a meet and greet afternoon tea with her? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I started to go off her when she had a dinner party wayback and made such a huge brag fest of it. She even compared herself to Nigella. Someone commented that she was being pretentious and she went off on one.
The other time I realised she was a raging narcissist was the 30th birthday extravaganza. Flying over mummy and daddy’s in the helicopter whilst her adoring fans waved from below was both nauseating and fascinating in equal measures.
I did naaaaat know about the helicopter ride 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I started following her when she did slimming world, I followed her for years but then I had to unfollow her because she’s an annoying bragging witch. Few years later she accepted my request on my other account, I only wanted to see what she was getting up to as I was pregnant the same time she was with Q.
Anyway soon realised she’s still an annoying, bragging witch and now an alcoholic (can’t remember if she was before)
I got myself blocked because I couldn’t bite my tongue any longer and asked her if she’s going drinking again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not Q’s fault but he is going to grow up thinking he is so much better than everyone else around him. It’s S I feel sorry for, pushed out all the time for the Golden Child

Good grief she’s been around for absolutely ages by the sounds of and clearly has pissed and awful lot of you guys off!
I think I need to set up another account and have a nosey at some of her crap! 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was so glad a thread was started for her because I needed to vent! I constantly rolled my eyes at everything she did and just thought -what a dick!

Reactions: 8