Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get why they don’t have the same meals as the kids. It’s just extra work making two different meals.

Reactions: 11
Two tall parents made tall children…wow what a shocker! However being tall is not a life achievement, you can be a bleep at any height!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Notice she’s got a new nail tech then…… wasn’t long ago she was constantly tagging a different nail lady in loads of photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m curious, can you all remember the point at which you stopped enjoying her account and started disliking her? For me it was the pregnancy photoshoot wearing an open shower curtain

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m curious, can you all remember the point at which you stopped enjoying her account and started disliking her? For me it was the pregnancy photoshoot wearing an open shower curtain
When she had S and put in her own room at less than 3 weeks because she had apparently grown out of the moses basket. (Funny, didnt happen with Q) Realised then what a selfish witch she clearly was. Then followed the weaning at 14/15 weeks and that was the final nail in the coffin for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It was the sponsored ad in labour for me. That tipped me over the edge.

Although I had thought that she was a massive twit long before then.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think I started following BM because of the gomi blogs ages ago

got blocked shortly after though - part of the great cull of 2015/16??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always thought she was a bit of a twit but couldn’t not watch 😂 I got blocked when I commented about it being a bad decision to get Angus when her and Scott works FT and away a lot.. thank god for my other account!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it was when Instagram stories were introduced. You got to see the true tragic personality unfold in real time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13