Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the rule that if they ask for ID and you can’t present it they can’t serve you - they need to follow through with the process?
Yes, this happened to me a couple of weeks ago! When I told the server my age (old 😂) she was so apologetic but still couldn’t put it through

Reactions: 4
Isn’t the rule that if they ask for ID and you can’t present it they can’t serve you - they need to follow through with the process?
Exactly that I work in retail once you’ve asked for ID you can’t then sell it too them if they don’t have any

Reactions: 5
chez did so well with her dieting as well for the big royal wedding and now she's just pulled the plug and swelled right up. shame she married that sleeze as well despite knowing fine well her hubby was messaging other women on the daily 🙄 wonder when scott not hot will up and leave Georgie porgie we all know he's been humping behind the scenes on "work trips" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even if the cashier didn’t look up and see her face, they’d only have to look at what she’s wearing to see that she’s over 50 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
chez did so well with her dieting as well for the big royal wedding and now she's just pulled the plug and swelled right up. shame she married that sleeze as well despite knowing fine well her hubby was messaging other women on the daily 🙄 wonder when scott not hot will up and leave Georgie porgie we all know he's been humping behind the scenes on "work trips" 😂
Chez has the worst relationship with food - she relies on the Cambridge diet to lose weight which doesn’t teach her anything about nutrition or health. She’s destroying her insides and her mental health. It’s all extremes.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This thread has gone quiet. Has Georgie gone normal and stopped posting every little life detail and over dramatising everything. Please tell not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have 15 mins to chill so I'm spending it posting questions to myself on my phone and telling everyone about it. Different from my time with my kids when I post questions to myself on my phone and tell everyone about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry new to this how do we know Scott not hot is cheating and humping behind her back ?
No we don’t know it’s just a joke. I find it hard to believe that anyone apart from her would fancy him. IMHO he’s punching with her. Which is saying something. Not only is he deeply unattractive but he is a rubbish Dad seems to have a high opinion of himself wears shorts all the time and smokes cigars. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
No we don’t know it’s just a joke. I find it hard to believe that anyone apart from her would fancy him. IMHO he’s punching with her. Which is saying something. Not only is he deeply unattractive but he is a rubbish Dad seems to have a high opinion of himself wears shorts all the time and smokes cigars. 🤢🤢🤢
And has TWO tit tattoos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13