Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seenandheard

Let’s face it it’s absolutely nothing to do with cost when it comes to swimming lessons it’s the basic fact she would have to commit to something and give up her own time. Which in turn means less drinking time and flouncing round Tkmaxx whenever she fancies

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ohdoris

VIP Member
Why did I already know that Scott was your typical alpha male BBQ wanker, but never lifts a finger in the kitchen. He gives off massive twat vibes.

Her gender bias really grates on me “Tell me you have a Son without telling me” it’s a toy, it’s for boys & girls. She puts the males in her life on such a pedestal & I feel that poor S is going to be raised to do the same.

• Sad

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
When I tell you I fucking sprinted here after seeing that story 😂😂😂😂😂

Honestly at this point, Maurice deserves a mention on the New Years Honours List. 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Maybe somethings happened to the forgotten Grandmother who lives at the bottom of her Mums garden.

or……

She never gets any ‘Me’ time and she’s in a sulk.
Hey….I won BINGO🤣🤣🤣
I wonder what sentimental crap she’ll insist on receiving, to display in her house for a week 😬

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
If I was Garden Granny I’d have let her know I was with her by playing Bitch by Meredith Brooks during the massage.

• Haha
  • Heart

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Oh ffs, she’ll be back with videos of her swinging with her mates on Saturday night

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
Keeping Starbucks in business is not something I’d advertise
And Office space 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the landing at the top of the stairs 🤣🤣🤣
If she had a bedtime routine for her kids she could have a bath every night if she wanted and she’s a fucking psycho for not having bubbles in her bath
I think I’m hormonal because she’s giving me the rage

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
So she made some 'Moroccan' dish but didn't use one of her many tagines?! Honestly hummus is £1 in the shops, she is such a martyr.
Reminds me of the episode of Motherland when they are talking about baba ganoush and Liz says “life’s to short to be dicking around with aubergines!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BlimeyO’Riley

They both give me the vomit 🤢

Why does she think it’s ok to spend all that on fucking wax melts when the house stinks of cat pee & probably damp from that cheap & shitty ‘Reno’ but not a life skill for those kids?

And him, he’s just vile… never seems to show any kind of love or affection towards either child. His gammon joint legs also give me the ick. Put some fucking trousers on, no one thinks your tat is cool. Knob.

• Haha
  • Sick
She made it quite obvious that she had a different love for Gramps than she did for the Garden Grandma. Was Grandma not as rich, or maybe she didn’t tolerate fools like old Boozy🧐
I reckon it’s cos GG didn’t have some fabulous back story BM could show off like she did with Gramps the pilot or her Other gran (gramps wife) who ‘taught her to cook’ and saved her from her car crash with her spirit (who remembers that story?!?!?)

• Haha