Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fearne

Chatty Member
Shes reminding Scott how lucky he is because she's made some hummus 😳 now I'm not a relationship expert but that's not the way to surprise my husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

cill2019

VIP Member
“80 years ago my Gramps fought the Germans all by himself. I know he is proud of me and the person I am and that I am his favourite, except Quinny obvs ✌🙄

I bet she’s gutted “wedding Wednesday” is t a thing anymore

• Haha

Soyeah

Won’t buy herself some sandles that she’d probably wear every day until October but buys these monstrosities that she’ll wear once

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s goes on like he’s on a lad’s holiday every time he’s on a work trip. Maybe if you didn’t have an affair with him all those years ago then you wouldn’t be so paranoid he’s off cheating.
I don’t like Scott but ffs no one needs a moaning wife at home when he’s away working.

HMC

VIP Member
She’ll be selling them on Vinted next week for £60.
Her taste in everything is just hideous, starting with her cheating ugly husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ohdoris

VIP Member
PLEASE can we get a thread title that include the microwave on the floor. Because it’s my absolute favourite thing. Something a bit like (but better!) on the floor, she has to lay just to use the microwavey (pronunciation à la Nigella)

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
If I was BM (thank Christ I’m not!!) I’d be spending my time toilet training my giant child & not dicking about making humous which is £1.20 in Tesco !!

They really are fucking angin aren’t they??
Who lets the non birthday child barge through first..and I wish she’d stop acting like being a raging alcoholic is a flex. its cringy.. bubbles bubble bubble-fuck off you not posh piss head🙈

Fakeface

Don’t get why it has to be announced, just don’t post
Not like she’s an attention seeking, narcissistic or anything 🤭

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to mention she gave birth without an epidural and just on gas and air 8 years later? Millions of women throughout the world give birth with no pain relief whatsoever FFS!