Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor kids been constipated for 6 days but she’s only now worried because she might actually need to take care of him over the weekend and it will affect her drinking plans.

She 100% told him he was bad for messing himself last week so he’s done the opposite. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
You just know she’ll claim that he’s made a full recovery and the weekend plans will continue as normal. Mummy needs her medicine now Quinny, don’t be a bad boy🍷🍷🍷

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Aw I've no doubt BM is cracking open a bottle of "fizz" to celebrate her new thread the fuckin alco...

In all seriousness tho, poor Q, can't be much fun for him atm 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Give him a packet of Fig Rolls, from experience, he’ll be going through the eye of a needle in a few hours !! Found this out the hard way after letting my youngest sister babysit my oldest when she was about 3 !! 😭
Seriously though, poor Quinn must feel awful aside from the tummy ache. Absolutely criminal that she waited until it had been 6 days for medical help.
---
Thanks to @FatherJackHackett for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

View attachment 2801759

Roundup:

Couldn't make it through Jan without a drink
Q still ill all of the time conveniently when Scotty is away
Still drinking
Still a t**t

Keep tattling!
This is all I see with that crappy Botox !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks to @FatherJackHackett for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

View attachment 2801759

Roundup:

Couldn't make it through Jan without a drink
Q still ill all of the time conveniently when Scotty is away
Still drinking
Still a t**t

Keep tattling!
This photo of her…woof! I refuse to believe that’s the face of someone younger than 45.

Reactions: 9
Poor kids been constipated for 6 days but she’s only now worried because she might actually need to take care of him over the weekend and it will affect her drinking plans.

She 100% told him he was bad for messing himself last week so he’s done the opposite. Poor kid.
Just watching the latest story where she’s telling everyone he’s finally gone to the toilet. It’s very telling that he says ‘no accidents’ It does make me think this was bought on by her telling him off last weekend!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
He was definitely scared to go for a poo after last week she probably told him off a lot

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What child friendly joy will this weekend bring, eh? Swingers night in or pssheads day out? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Poor Q. She’s vile.

I feel like her post about butterflies is trying to convince herself (and everyone else) that all is rosy with her and SNH.

Reactions: 11
Just everything about this woman riles me and every time I read how she treats them poor kiddies makes me so sad. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It makes me so happy how many of you have Boozy as your profile pictures, seeing you out in the wild of other threads, spreading the word, it just gives me the warm and fuzzies 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20