Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Honestly you couldn’t make this up! Just need good old Maurice to take a piss somewhere to finish off a rather dull day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Glittery1

VIP Member
Just counted 7 ways she made the post about her grandma all about HER

I,I, I, I, I

me, me me

your first and only granddaughter

What about her great granddaughters porgie, I guess they don’t count it’s ALL ABOUT YOU

cill2019

VIP Member
The Nephew thing is very very bizarre. Do you think it’s because her very sensible sister in law keeps her child/children away from BM?
As I am sure is the same with all of you other non BMs - close friends kids will call me “Auntie” as mine will them, I think it’s done as we are an older, maternal figure close to the family. Similar to how Auntie is used in Asian communities, it’s an extension of my friendship with their Parents & part of that “village” we alI need.
But I definitely don’t refer to them as my Nieces & Nephews !! It’s very very odd behaviour, again focusing on her “my Nephew”
Absolutely! My mums best friend has always been “Auntie ….” But she’d never refer to me as her niece 😵💫 it’s so so strange.
---
"Your love of yogurts" 😂😂
Commoner! no mussels for MDF

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
It makes me so happy how many of you have Boozy as your profile pictures, seeing you out in the wild of other threads, spreading the word, it just gives me the warm and fuzzies 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

saralikes

Two points:
1) the nails - WTAF is she 7?!
2) it’s 9:10 & she posted that pic of Scott on the train 20 mins ago, now granted it could be a later post but it’s Sunday, the kids have school tomorrow, Q was ill enough to be in A&E & they’ve spent all day boozing - those poor poor kids!

• Angry
  • Sad

Pivot

VIP Member
Can't believe they haven't even eaten tea together on Sienna’s birthday. That's really sad 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Matisse182

She'll think its a deserved rare treat to go out boozing with chez child free because she gives so much bossing it as a mother all week. Any excuse. I've had a lovely day with my kids but have spent it trying not to cry as I lost my mum when my first was a baby. It still hurts 10 years later. She thinks she can influence people but she can barely read the room.

• Heart

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Arise Lord Maurice - that furball/sick patch is a beaut! Well timed to fully sit and soak in for a decent amount of time before she noticed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She's the most blessed person ever for interactions with strangers. Today alone she's had two wonderful exchanges with people she doesn't know, a free drink from one and not getting a new one ripped when Quinn supposedly opened the car door onto the car next door with the woman sitting in it.

Call me a doubting Thomas if you will, but I'd believe a pig flying past the window before I believed these stories.

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
6.40pm is not a danger nap for a 3 year old. Put the poor kid to bed. She also cannot keep up with her lies, I thought he nailed potty training in 2 days 🤥
Screenshot_20240417_191049_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

ttg111

Chatty Member
So let’s all do the math…she’s just said she’s been with scotty for 16 years! Ella was 17 in feb this year. So he either left a pregnant or just given birth wife and got straight with old boss twat or was having an affair behind a pregnant woman or a woman who had just given births back! Class act that man!
Explains why she gets so stressed when he goes away with work doesn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
When has she EVER given a shit about getting peoples permission before posting something 🙄🙄