Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olive&salmon

Who’s looking after the kids? Cause it doesn’t look like they are there.
I’ve got friends who are so desperate to be mums but they haven’t conceived and awaiting IVF treatment or have had multiple miscarriages and then there’s mums who really couldn’t give 2 shits about their children and would rather spend their time boozing. I’m sorry if this upsets anyone but life is unfair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Six years with the same PT and she’s bigger than ever. Not sure he’ll love her for this this ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

grumpygrotts1987

Why is everything ‘woe is me’. I couldn’t buy these shoes because I bought my children clothes. GOOD! That’s what parenting should be.
And if you don’t have the money to buy yourself shoes- maybe stop drinking as much or spending on other shit. Like she wants people to feel sorry for her, it’s SO embarrassing!!!!!!’

HMC

VIP Member
Remember when she inherited his toaster which meant soooooo much to her, displayed it for a week then replaced it with a shiny new one in the kitchen of nightmares 😬

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I don’t give one shiny shite if she sneezed S out of her nose - she’s a shitty awful mum & a selfish arsehole of a woman.
As if they’ve not even eaten (or gone out) for a Birthday tea together !!

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
She made it quite obvious that she had a different love for Gramps than she did for the Garden Grandma. Was Grandma not as rich, or maybe she didn’t tolerate fools like old Boozy🧐

Reactions: 23

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Never mentioned the woman despite her being under the same roof as her parents but as soon as she can use it for attention, she’s straight there on insta.

• Angry

ttg111

Chatty Member
I’ve followed her for probably over 10 years and I swear I’ve never heard her mention this grandma 😂

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I know its their great grandma but I wouldn't take children to a funeral. It's not the place for them. Especially when they clearly weren't even close
Screenshot_20240521_184919_Instagram.jpg

MeredithJay

When my husband died suddenly, I put one post up to inform people after all the important people had been told. Then I grieved in private.

And why “especially Q”? I thought BM has 2 children!!!

• Heart