Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
She is such a lying, attention seeking gobshite. Her idolisation of the male sex is nauseating.

How lucky she is to experience these one off, wholesome moments on a weekly basis. Does she live in Little House On The Prarie land ?!!

@Lac1985 has it spot on, doesn’t get the attention she wants from the men in her life so performs for it & then begs for it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I reckon the bracelets were removed so he can’t hear her coming if he slips off to get 30 seconds alone with the mistress.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Meg78

VIP Member
Looking forward to the moment she realises a jumpsuit on a night out means your entire outfit hits the toilet floor….. but I guess she’s used to smelling like piss anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lac1985

She has SUCH a weird relationship - almost a fascination? - with men 🤷‍♀️
I’m no psychologist but her dad was probably away/at work a lot, then when he was home he was too busy having dinner parties so she got little attention. She probably had to fight/perform for attention but felt special/loved/worthy when she finally got attention. So any attention from men as an adult, no matter how small/mundane, makes her feel loved/special/validated etc.

Or maybe not, I dunno 😂🤷‍♂️

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
she's always got to take over someone else's event hasnt she? She had to arrange a surprise! Her friend has such a forced smile in that pic, probably wanted a nice quite meal out but G had to organise something to get a recognition for being the bestest friend ever.

• Haha

justleaveitthere

Men just don’t pass comment on matching accessories, even when asked directly by their other halves. She’s so desperate for attention and a blatant liar!

Eyeswideopen19

I’m sorry I’m going to rant!!!! I wish people would stop saying shit like “one over stimulated mama” like this bell end has just done! She doesn’t have a f*****g clue what’s it’s like to be over stimulated, these insta twats jumping onto the “neurodivergent” bandwagon when they haven’t got an ounce of an idea what it’s like living with adhd or autism on a daily basis. It’s really f******g winds me up! If she knew what I dealt with on a daily basis! It’s not a fashion accessory for people to label themselves with it’s a debilitating condition that some of us live with EVERY DAY! I’ll get back in my box now 😬

• Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
I find it so hard to believe that there are two women in this world that fancy that man. It’s not just that he has a face like a hairy jacket potato it’s his utter distain and air of self importance that he gives off. And his off handed attitude to his children 🤢🤢

• Haha

Ranty_raver

So let’s all do the math…she’s just said she’s been with scotty for 16 years! Ella was 17 in feb this year. So he either left a pregnant or just given birth wife and got straight with old boss twat or was having an affair behind a pregnant woman or a woman who had just given births back! Class act that man!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Matisse182

She must do grocery deliveroo orders when she's bladdered then genuinely thinks some mystery superfan is bringing her booze and shellfish. 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Matisse182

...and my very own office space 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Flashback to tiny desk and chair crammed into gap behind stairs. 'Office space' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
I think people who declare just how in love they are and how happy they are… aren’t. Like people who talk about sex all the time, are not having sex!

Poor kids been constipated for 6 days but she’s only now worried because she might actually need to take care of him over the weekend and it will affect her drinking plans.

She 100% told him he was bad for messing himself last week so he’s done the opposite. Poor kid.
Just watching the latest story where she’s telling everyone he’s finally gone to the toilet. It’s very telling that he says ‘no accidents’ It does make me think this was bought on by her telling him off last weekend!!

• Sad