Boss_Mummy_Sale #22 Orders her Builders from Temu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow…wedding photo after wedding photo after wedding photo.
She can’t handle someone else having the attention.
Narcissist!

Reactions: 17
Wow…wedding photo after wedding photo after wedding photo.
She can’t handle someone else having the attention.
Narcissist!
It’s almost as if she’s saying “look, this was my wedding, it was way bigger, more expensive, just generally better than yours is going to be”. She willno doubt be gushing with patronising praise for her BFFs event but couched in terms that leave the reader in no doubt that she thinks hers was better.

Reactions: 18
Can't even tell you how gutted I am that she hasn't shared the dance her and the bridesmaids done 🤣🤣🤣 That's the throw back we wanna see!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s almost as if she’s saying “look, this was my wedding, it was way bigger, more expensive, just generally better than yours is going to be”. She willno doubt be gushing with patronising praise for her BFFs event but couched in terms that leave the reader in no doubt that she thinks hers was better.
Totally this. Just like the hen weekend when she said something along the lines of ‘it’s not MY ideal but chez will love it’. Meow.

Reactions: 12
I am dying for one of the other Bridesmaids to get pissed, tell her about herself & shove her bouquet up her arse! She makes every occasion about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the hair for me, I just can't think what possessed her to think that it looked good for her wedding day! You can't even see one of her eyes in most of the pictures 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
You just know she’s gonna post me me me me on the big day.

“ MY Dad, MY bestie, MY speech, MY family, MY dress, ME ME ME……oh and Chez got married”.

The End

Reactions: 22
Chez is even posting photos of Boozy’s wedding, she is so deluded by her she can’t see that she’s just the best supporting actress in the BM movie.

• Sad
I do find it weird that boss twattys parents are going to the wedding. I’d get the evening but the whole day? Isn’t her dad walking chez down the aisle as well? I couldn’t imagine my oldest friends parents coming to my wedding (been friends since we were 8 and we are now in our 30s) if I didn’t have a parent or sibling to walk down the aisle I would rather do it on my own. As nobody would compare to your own parent 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I was Chez (thank Christ I’m not!) I would have walked down the aisle with my little boy or by myself. The “giving away” tradition is lovely if you have someone close enough to do it, but I think it’s something far too important to give to just anyone. BM doesn’t seem that close to her Wanker parents, never mind Chez.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately I think chez has been brain washed into think BM really is her bestie, she needs her in her life and that’s why her family is included in the wedding. The fact she’s marrying that rat bag cheat (once a cheat always a cheat) says it all too. I think she just clings onto people.

For the culled, was coming here to say the wedding cake looks like pasta 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never seen it before! And how much have BM and SNH aged in just 9 years.
IMG_8661.png
IMG_8662.png
IMG_8663.png
IMG_8664.png
IMG_8665.png
IMG_8666.png
IMG_8667.png
IMG_8668.png
IMG_8669.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always thought for being posh totty, that her wedding was really chavy looking

Reactions: 13
She looked down her nose at Coachezza yet had a big fat gypsy hen for herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.