Boss_Mummy_Sale #22 Orders her Builders from Temu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That selfie she took in her wedding dress before she got married, smirking at the camera makes me want to be sick with cringing embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BM’s wedding was very my big fat gypsy wedding. And her hen was just as awful! Chez’s was virtually classy in comparison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bits of fluff in her bouquet… what’s that all about?
Probably something like feather’s from her dead grandma’s Angel wings or some nonsense.

i just hope Cheryl doesn’t look back in a few years and feel sad that BM + family have totally made the wedding about themselves.

I suspect that BM suggested that her Dad walk Chez down the aisle and Chez felt like she couldn’t say no.

It’s going to be an absolute shitshow.

Will BM be able to separate herself from the hideous Pandora bracelets? How will she cover up the bright white mark that is underneath? Will she be able to stay off her phone for the whole day?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately I think chez has been brain washed into think BM really is her bestie, she needs her in her life and that’s why her family is included in the wedding. The fact she’s marrying that rat bag cheat (once a cheat always a cheat) says it all too. I think she just clings onto people.

For the culled, was coming here to say the wedding cake looks like pasta 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never seen it before! And how much have BM and SNH aged in just 9 years.
View attachment 2430266View attachment 2430267View attachment 2430268View attachment 2430269View attachment 2430270View attachment 2430271View attachment 2430272View attachment 2430273View attachment 2430274
Urgh, so dated and I hate those bleeping chairs!

Reactions: 6
She had her wedding in her parents local church if I’m right. When have you ever seen her step foot in a church!?

Reactions: 7
They've easily spent £50+ on that sushi for themselves tonight. Plus the wine and gifts they didn't need.
Yet Sienna still has no lunchbox or water bottle.
My son didn't get a new lunchbox this September, however he got one for his birthday in April that he asked for so he is currently using that as thats what he wanted to do

Reactions: 9
Two bottles of wine between two on a week night evening when your rainbow babies are asleep upstairs and you’ve got to get up in the morning to get them to school?? Maybe they didn’t drink both🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Same!

Also - the photo of BM & bridesmaids half bending over… I don’t get it?? In what world did a photographer think that looks good!
---

9 years is copper…
Yes you're right, after a quick Google, Pottery is USA!

Reactions: 5
I kinda want thread titles ongoing to just be a tally of how many swimming lessons she could have bought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.