Boss_Mummy_Sale #22 Orders her Builders from Temu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we should send a doorstep delivery to S with a lunchbox and water bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So here she goes, making out she is gonna save the day by clearing the garden and hosting Wedding party.

I’m sure Chez doesn’t need any drama right now, she’ll already be feeling emotional that her own parents are missing the day.

All attention on old Boozy as per normal🙄🙄🙄 It doesn’t matter what type of drama she creates, she just has to have the spotlight on her. Awful human who makes out she’s the total opposite.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Boss Mummy: tattlers start a go fund me for S’s new lunchbox

Reactions: 17
Same!

Also - the photo of BM & bridesmaids half bending over… I don’t get it?? In what world did a photographer think that looks good!
---

9 years is copper…
Her bestie did her wedding photos. So maybe she doesn’t really like BM all that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion "I am, sorry I mean, Chez is getting married in the morning"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

#23 bestie getting wed but it’s all about her, she’s never totally sober so it will all be a blur

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#23 It’s Chezza’s wedding, I hope you agree, it’s not about her it’s all about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know it’s BMs thread but it’s her mate so I’ll post here 😂 but did anyone see Donna Cowans post last night of the waiter taking photos of Florence on HIS phone???? Utterly gobsmacked that she thought it was funny!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know it’s BMs thread but it’s her mate so I’ll post here 😂 but did anyone see Donna Cowans post last night of the waiter taking photos of Florence on HIS phone???? Utterly gobsmacked that she thought it was funny!
the weirdest ‘insta friendship’ ever

Reactions: 1
I thought it was definitely, definitely 100% coming down on Wednesday 😆
Screenshot_20230907_121106_Instagram.jpg

---
Omg, it really is the Georgie show! A bridesmaids speech? Really?
Screenshot_20230907_121509_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.