Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
My wedding bingo card:

-sage green botanical everything for we are still in 2016
-closed mouth smiles all round
-Oaks walking down the aisle with a wooden sign
-BM planting smackers on every male guest
-BM trying to do a funny speech but it’s just mean
-and also mostly about her
-anemic chicken as a main that’s a taste sensation
-groom looks emotionless and vaguely confused the entire day, like he put his keys down and can’t quite remember where

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Christ just catching up and I thought the hair was the worst of it then I seen the toaster and kettle.

Also next thread title should be something like:
Alcohol to the brim, always in sweaty clothes from the gym, the Reno is grim and your kids can’t swim 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

JudgeyPants

Thread title:

Boss Mummy: All the money for the tan of the fox, but nothing left for poor Sienna’s lunchbox.

Even though I’m making light of this, it’s actually made me feel really sad for that little girl 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
She CANNOT use the ‘renovation’ as an excuse for not treating the kids to days out during the summer holiday. She is a shit and selfish mother!! No excuse. I am so angry. I hope the mum guilt is really hurting!

View attachment 2424168
She doesn’t need to feel guilty about a lunch box if they had absolutely no money, but that’s not the case. Living where she does and being so close to the beach, parks, farm parks etc etc and having not even left the house with them, FOR THEM, should absolutely be making her feel guilty. She did not need to be there filming the builders 24/7 for Instagram. She also managed to take herself away on holiday by herself in that same time so if it was that necessary that the kids couldn’t have done anything because of the Reno then why did she? She’s had two abroad holidays this summer in the time they’ve been off.
I’m a nurse and work shifts and sometimes when finishing a nightshift I’d get up at 2pm, collect them and we’d get ready and go to the park for a couple of hours before dinner and then me going back out to work again at 7, just so we had special time together and that they were able to have a time where they could tell me what is important to them and that even though I’m working, I’m still part of their world. I wasn’t wanting to have 4 hours sleep, I was stressed, there’s stuff going on that I can’t change but I bloody show up for my kids because I’m one half of the only constant they have in their lives and they deserve to feel that I’m there for them.
She doesn’t care! You make an effort when you want to make an effort, regardless of circumstances. You literally don’t even need money to make children happy especially at that age. We’ve had water fights, games, picnics in parks that are 5 minutes from our house but the kids feel like it’s the best fun, beach mornings, meet ups with my child’s friends and parent so the kids can have some fun together, it doesn’t even have to be all day. Most of what we’ve done is free, but time consuming. That’s what she won’t give them, is her time.
You will always prioritise what you want to. Her priorities don’t lie with those children. She’s had multiple nights out, days dragging sienna round tk maxx saying she’s ungrateful for not being happy, those were the times she had and could have been doing something with them, but she didn’t because it wasn’t about her.
I don’t believe she feels guilty, a narc never feels guilty. I believe she is aware that sienna will have to go back to school and will be comparing herself to what her friends have done and that bothers her ego that other parents will now know. She is responsible that sienna says I done my first ever dance competition this summer but my mum didn’t come because she wanted to go on holiday by herself. She’s posting that because she wants people to reassure her on that post so she can feel validated. It was more important that she sat screaming that she couldn’t even look at her child because he was being a typical toddler and that she got drunk every day, rather than walking to a local park and letting her kids have fun.
There are people who cannot afford holidays or days out and still manage time with kids.
Notice though that her focus is only on a lunchbox and bottle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Whatonearth2020

The story where she is turning on her new taps has be HOWLING.
She turns on the tap on to allow water then after turning it off says - that blows my mind!
You have hear a mumbled voice then BM says - that the water just comes out.

She’s probably just surprised the water is coming out of a tap and not lights, walls, sockets, windows or doors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Calabria

VIP Member
I don’t envy Cheryl getting married in the heat - how is her fringe going to cope? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

cill2019

VIP Member
Nah who asked this 🤣
She cannot genuinely believe that? the suppliers didn’t fall through your ceiling, burst your gas pipe, fit your kitchen incorrectly, fuck your floors up, put a hole in your daughters ceiling, put numerous holes in your kitchen ceiling, fail to order parts correctly and cause your bifold doors to fall out before they were even finished being fitted. Come on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Each to their own where holidays are concerned but it’s a shame it’s not a hotel with entertainment, clubs, disco etc for the kids sake (especially S). It’s just going to be week of sitting around while the adults get drunk isn’t it :( but hey, they’ll get a prawn cocktail and an iPad and boss twat will think she’s mum of the year 🙄
Know what else villas don’t have? Lifeguards…

Those swimming lessons seem even more important now a bunch of cunt pissheads are responsible for the children’s water safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
How is she going to be able to see in that mirror while doing her makeup. Unless she's got a neck the length of a giraffe
Screenshot_20230831_150010_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LMG

VIP Member
No new lunch bag and bottle for S but she manages to buy herself bottles of wine every week😳
All those weekends she spent at friends houses or having her friends round getting pissed up, could of been time making memories with her kids ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
There is absolutely no need for her to story this. No need. She doesn’t know what’s going on with that toddler or family and if the shoe was on the other foot, there’d be outrage.

Fucking idiot. Im glad the motorway is closed, I hope you go home to find that Maurice has shit everywhere, you’ve got no roof and your ceilings have fallen in cos of the rain. Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28