Boss_Mummy_Sale #22 Orders her Builders from Temu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So NOW they cover the stair runner 🤦🏻‍♀️ why didn’t they cover it the first time? And honestly instead of whining to insta about your Reno, tell your tit builders!! But no you’re never man enough to say it to someone’s face
This whole wedding really is about her
AND what length was the dress if it was too long for her because you know she’s a GIANT?!

Reactions: 12
Why does Chez not even see what she's like? She seems to enable some of BMs behaviour and copies the bestie nonsense.

Oh and 'word vomit' 👏👏👏. I'm popping that one in my backpack for future use 🤣. Excellent.

Reactions: 8
1. The woods are 2 different colours (the cap looks yellow compared to the balustrade) plus it definitely looks chipped and ready to give you a handful of splinters
2. Another Pinterest idea messed up - yes a well placed occasional chair can look lovely on a landing but only when it’s an attractive chair and if you have the space! A side table with a plant on top is the only thing that can fit in that space

Reactions: 9
The caps have got yellow tape on for some reason, they’ll be the same when the tapes taken off. I’m guessing it’s to protect them 🤔

Reactions: 1
Never gets any time to herself 🤥
Sienna didn't get a new lunchbox but has the time and money to get her nails done every week....
Screenshot_20230905_125915_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s a disgrace. Rainbow babies my arse. I remember (before I was culled!) I was so happy for her when she got pregnant & now the way she behaves towards those kids & treats them is utterly appalling 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't get my nails done so I have absolutely no idea on cost but at least £60 shes spent today? Or 2 months of swimming lessons
Screenshot_20230905_160510_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the cringe fest on Friday. BM will be hungover from the night before and fuelled on Monster and hair of the dog bubbles. Daddy BM will be posing around like an arrogant entitled prick about being the stand-in father of the bride. SNH will be pretending to be Scottish in the minging kilt and Q will have the mini kilt on as well. Poor S will be in the background somewhere probably keeping an eye on Chezza’s little boy while the grown ups get tanked up in 30 degree heat. It’s going to be EPIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can’t wait for the cringe fest on Friday. BM will be hungover from the night before and fuelled on Monster and hair of the dog bubbles. Daddy BM will be posing around like an arrogant entitled prick about being the stand-in father of the bride. SNH will be pretending to be Scottish in the minging kilt and Q will have the mini kilt on as well. Poor S will be in the background somewhere probably keeping an eye on Chezza’s little boy while the grown ups get tanked up in 30 degree heat. It’s going to be EPIC!
Ugh with a photo of the beardy (English) minger in his kilt with #Scottish in massive font

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.