Boss_Mummy_Sale #22 Orders her Builders from Temu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the wedding bridal party are at BM’s because she’s eager to show off? I didn’t listen to her wittering on but where are they all going to sleep?!

Reactions: 9
And her putting hot emojis over all the photos of her draped all over him while he stands there looking like he hates her. Oh and the obligatory cigar smoking photo. !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also the photo of her side on staring at his cheek. She does it every single time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Do we think the wedding bridal party are at BM’s because she’s eager to show off? I didn’t listen to her wittering on but where are they all going to sleep?!
Probably the kids rooms. duck knows where they'll have to go

Reactions: 3
Probably the kids rooms. duck knows where they'll have to go
Just what S wants after being back at school and likely tired (after the lack of stimulation over the holidays). I assume the ratbag husband to be will stay at home, so unless SNH is going elsewhere so Q will be sharing his bed with his forced bestie (remember when they slept in the same cot as babies)

Reactions: 7
Saturday morning… BM looking rough as duck and telling us all what an amazing day it was…. !

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
No money or time for a new lunch box but plenty for new nails & getting off her chops!

Reactions: 13
I don’t envy Cheryl getting married in the heat - how is her fringe going to cope? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well star bucks is owned by macdonalds so it just shows she’s all about the supposed appearance and not as classy as she likes to think !!

Reactions: 5
She is already making Chez’s wedding all about her with the throwback anniversary pics. There is truly no limit to her crassness.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.