Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that looks tit so far!!!!!!

I must say chez has smashed the weight loss though šŸ‘ she actually looks nice

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sorry but those graze boards give me the ick. The meat touching things and the stuff drying out in the air because it took so long to put together šŸ¤®

The hen is very past trends isnā€™t it. I got married 2016 and this is what was big then šŸ˜‚ I did an afternoon tea as I wanted my niece and nana there šŸ¤©

Reactions: 17
Did they not even go out?? It looks soo boring! How BM said it was completely different to what she would have wantedā€¦. Getting pissed in a house, sounds right up her street!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s definitely a carbon copy of all the hens I went to when my friends were getting married around 2015 rose gold everything, giant Polaroid frame, hens in black bride in white etcā€¦ I thought Chez would be getting MORE as she ā€˜smashed it out the parkā€™ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t get the weird reel of them each dropping the fake Polaroid cut out.
Also of course it was going to be the Georgie show. Narcissistic witch that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree with chez looking fab re weight loss but the awkward mouth pursed smirk makes me sad. Why didnā€™t she have braces as a kid?!
Speaking of the squad - anyone follow Shelley? Sheā€™s also on a hen that look a bit more classic tacky - penises and pink and L plates style. She also posts like a 16 year old in 2005. So many grid pics rather than stories.
---
Did they not even go out?? It looks soo boring! How BM said it was completely different to what she would have wantedā€¦. Getting pissed in a house, sounds right up her street!
Iā€™d say staying in the first night is fairly normal? Tonight will THE BIG ONE šŸ˜‚ so looking forward to lots of screenshots please!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I canā€™t understand her not sorting her teeth for her wedding. If you donā€™t feel self conscious about them then thatā€™s fab, donā€™t do anything, but she clearly does. Imagine her wedding pics will be all of her doing that awkward closed mouth smile. Sheā€™s clearly not skint (isnā€™t she fairly high up at Bacardi?) so she could easily afford 6 months of braces. Even if they werenā€™t perfectly straight they would have been a darn sight better.

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t get it either, surely if sheā€™s lost weight for the wedding, she should sort her teeth too.

The Polaroid reel is awful, so clunky and strange how theyā€™re all having to pick it up and drop it.

BMā€™s hair is very 80s and doesnā€™t move so must be rock solid with hairspray.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t understand her not sorting her teeth for her wedding. If you donā€™t feel self conscious about them then thatā€™s fab, donā€™t do anything, but she clearly does. Imagine her wedding pics will be all of her doing that awkward closed mouth smile. Sheā€™s clearly not skint (isnā€™t she fairly high up at Bacardi?) so she could easily afford 6 months of braces. Even if they werenā€™t perfectly straight they would have been a darn sight better.
No sheā€™s not high up at all, historically she was a NAM, just like NotScot a salesman, but Bacardi gave her the title ā€œprogramme manager of human centred designā€ which is just the most cunty way possible to say I sell to humans for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy Saturday, weā€™ve time travelled back to the 80s with big hair.

IMG_6494.png

---
I donā€™t get the weird reel of them each dropping the fake Polaroid cut out.
I *think* what she was trying to do is do it so it give the illusion of dropping the frame down to the next personā€¦.. but sheā€™s fucked it as she canā€™t edit videos properly šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t get it either, surely if sheā€™s lost weight for the wedding, she should sort her teeth too.

The Polaroid reel is awful, so clunky and strange how theyā€™re all having to pick it up and drop it.

BMā€™s hair is very 80s and doesnā€™t move so must be rock solid with hairspray.
The arm in the bottom corner catching the frame šŸ’€šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ˜‚
---
I seriously cannot believe how old BM looks.
such a šŸˆ šŸ 
She is going to diet HARD after seeing these pics of her

IMG_0013.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Anyone know who the Maid of Honour is?
I'm sure I saw ages ago that Chez had mentioned a MOH it's not boss but can't remember.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.