Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like such a middle age dull hen. The story chez posted of it there was zero atmosphere. Just some women awkwardly singing & playing guitar to a bunch of strange middle age folk who don’t look like they want to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really thinks she's something special doesn't she

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't get why her mum is there. It's not like she spends a lot of time with her. If I invited my mum to my friend's hen she would not want to go and drink with a load of women half her age

Reactions: 9
I don't get why her mum is there. It's not like she spends a lot of time with her. If I invited my mum to my friend's hen she would not want to go and drink with a load of women half her age
BM probably only wants her there so she can help out with everything. Means less work for BM.

Reactions: 4
Why she looking like an actual chimney sweep... she so dirty 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does everything in this hen seem so rehearsed, awkward and bloody boring 😬

Jesus she looks in her 50s😳
IMG_7925.jpeg
IMG_7926.jpeg

I still think they should have spent it in a dentist instead of a small garden 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chez is posting “best weekend ever” posts whilst it’s ongoing, shouldn’t you be, ya know, too busy to post until afterwards? Sounds like she’s sat around bored out of her tree

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.