Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume if they were getting their faces painted (tacky imo, much more suited to festivals where it’s just glitter) so we reckon there’ll be a stripper? Feel like that’s BM’s style. Probably not getting much action with SNH 😂
---
Posh totty 😂 her hair looks awful!
IMG_4952.jpeg
IMG_4953.jpeg
IMG_4954.jpeg
IMG_4955.jpeg
IMG_4956.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow…Old Boozy posting photos of the Hen Do before Chez. Nice to steal her limelight 🙄
Her hair looks shite!
IMG_7919.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Also, the girl standing to the right of Chez is BM’s bff from Chester… the one she made a huge fuss of missing her 40th and then went to surprise her a few weekends later. Plus Emma the one who looks like Chez is there and again that’s one of BM’s besties! 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, the girl standing to the right of Chez is BM’s bff from Chester… the one she made a huge fuss of missing her 40th and then went to surprise her a few weekends later. Plus Emma the one who looks like Chez is there and again that’s one of BM’s besties! 😝
Does she still hang out with Emma though? She’s not been mentioned for a while.. I wonder if it’s awkward? Is Emma another bridesmaid? 🤣
---
Does she still hang out with Emma though? She’s not been mentioned for a while.. I wonder if it’s awkward? Is Emma another bridesmaid? 🤣

Also, BM could totally be her Mums sister. She looks so old!

Chez is looking amazing but I feel so awful for her that she smiles like that in such an uncomfortable way 😩

Reactions: 12
So we have BMs mum, cousin, chestie (Chester bestie), fringe #2 and another of BMs friends.
Either chez has no friends or this really is the BM show.
Or both actually!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m 10 years older than BM and look way younger than her 😂

I notice that BM is very quiet atm

As daddy is walking chez down the aisle, it’s completely become a family affair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So from the experience of booking my own hen a lot of hire companies now have a minimum occupancy, and it’s rather expensive, so it wouldn’t surprise me if BM has brought along the minions to try and make up the numbers on whatever ridiculous hot tub adorned cottage she insisted they have to have

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.