Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 the renovation is pointless and shambolic.. you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t look like they’re going out tonight. I’m mortified for Chez. I’d be booking myself a long weekend abroad on my own

Reactions: 10
I cant lie it looks tit.

I feel like this is some sort of awful 'organised fun'. OK girls, it's 7pm, time for beer pong!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What an absolute waste of money - they could of done all of this at home in a back garden 🙄 I’d be fuming if I’d paid my hard earned cash to essentially go back in time 10 years & have a drink with 1/2 of some random women’s family be forced to stand in a garden listening to acoustic music.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sometimes I think about breaking the 4th wall and contacting Chez directly to plead with her to make better life decisions. She seems like a nice enough person, she’s a great mum and seemingly a great friend to others too…. So why in the ever living duck does she have the most disgusting creep for a fiancé with a raging narcissist for a bestie. She deserves better than this mediocre life she’s walking into, she’s had such a glow up this year and the man she’s marrying looks like a trash bag full of mango pulp in comparison, he’s gotten fatter and lazier with his appearance, never smiles or looks happy around his family, no career ambition at all and seems to be downright miserable after being caught trying to cheat and yet she’s chosen him of all people to settle down with. They’ll have a lovely semi detached that’s always vaguely messy with Live Laugh Love signs in the kitchen she stares at whilst pretending not to hear him on the phone to another woman wanking off his sweaty chipolata. She deserves better than this life.
Trash bag full of mango pulp 😂😂😂 I see you are also a fan of impractical jokers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no words…
1. Those eye wrinkles are like a 60 year old
2. The theme is tit
3. Her hair is so dry if the sun catches it through some glass her entire head is going up in flames
4. Her true shape (& Cheryl’s) are being shown and highlights how much they pose and know their angles

Reactions: 11
Guys i don’t know how you can slag the weekend off - they’ve now got what every bride to be wants; a silent disco at their own accommodation 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why have they gone all the way to Bristol for that? Surely a magic Mike show and getting blind drunk at a tit nightclub would better than that pile of tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I desperately want to see a video of them dancing as they are, no music just awkward shuffling with semi-strangers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It just looks like there is absolutely no atmosphere. Paying for all those companies won’t have been cheap either. I assume the cost has been split across all the hens, as is typical, which means it has probably been a very expensive hen do to attend as well…. Always makes it harder to stomach when it is then abit tit too!

She could easily be mistaken for her cousins mother 🤣 these threads absolutely give me life!
IMG_4999.png
IMG_5001.png
IMG_5002.png
IMG_5003.png
IMG_5004.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand what it is she’s “knocked out the park” because that hen weekend is shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know what's worse:
1) the constant eye bleeping of herself
2) the gold cowboy boots thinking she's Georgie Millie-cool
3) the blatant lack of atmosphere
4) them trying to convince themselves they've "smashed it" and "is the best hen ever"
5) the fact we're going to get 'throwbacks' - how was this a week ago?.... this time last month we were....

• Haha
I’ve seen Coachella hens / parties done before by others and it’s been sooo much better. Better props / food / drinks / music from a DJ etc. COACHEZZA Is a wish version!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.