Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously didn’t want a photo from the front because she has that skirt pulled down as far as 2001 and her belly is hanging over it again. It doesn’t fit your hips, buy a bigger size or pull it up you leather faced idiot!
And what does a run have to do with wearing a top?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think there is anything wrong in staying with a style of people want but I do have an issue with clothes that are too small. Her muffin top is hanging over the top and it looks cheap and horrible. She is so far from classy it’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Every Q&A she does is basically people saying “omg I love you, you’re incredible, you are an inspiration” 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Every Q&A she does is basically people saying “omg I love you, you’re incredible, you are an inspiration” 😴😴😴
The ones I hate is where “someone” sends in “oh babe I can’t wait to go for drinks and food with you” and she’s like “oh my god same, what about Wednesday? love you babe😘

Like, seriously get a life! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ones I hate is where “someone” sends in “oh babe I can’t wait to go for drinks and food with you” and she’s like “oh my god same, what about Wednesday? love you babe😘

Like, seriously get a life! 😂
bUt ShE hAs So MaNy BeStIeS aNd So LiTtLe TiMe 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Left: Story
Right: Grid post

I saw the grid post first and thought duck me she is BURNT, then saw the story and realised that she’s just filtered it to tit! I wonder if she realises. head.

A3669D8E-35C3-4E65-9706-DC87E31D3B84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I just saw the grid photo and my lower jaw almost fell off.

Skin cancer a go go.

And that’s coming from someone who never sunbathed (compared to my family who are all sun worshippers) and I got a BCC on my arm.

Reactions: 4
Does she mean he was 6 and a half when she fucked his married dad and tore his family apart then got stuck with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she mean he was 6 and a half when she fucked his married dad and tore his family apart then got stuck with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s worse than I thought!
I was under the impression from the early days Scott wasn’t with Logan and Ellas mum when they Met. God what a b****

I’ve been on the other side and I know how painful it is homewrecker!

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t seem to mention the step daughter much anymore does she? She only seems to like the boy now because he can drink, so maybe in a few years she’ll like the girl too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep and E was 3.

She’s worse than I thought!
I was under the impression from the early days Scott wasn’t with Logan and Ellas mum when they Met. God what a b****

I’ve been on the other side and I know how painful it is homewrecker!
I think that’s the story they tell but we all know she got her claws in before it was over.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she's gone a bit obsessed with Logan? It's a tad awkward. Dunno what 18 year old wants to be plastered all over his step mother's insta!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.