Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now we get some performative response to Tattle as she and Scott slather Q in suncream.

What’s that about shutting the door after the horse has bolted?

My cousins wife did a dance like that at their wedding. And we still take the piss 9 years later 😂

yep, same here. Friends did a wedding dance fifteen years ago which had a really cringe skipping bit.

He’s Skippy the Kangaroo and she’s Skip to my Lou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes. She made Scott sit in a chair and performed it for him..it included mash ups of Sail, spice girls if you wanna be my lover and moulin rouge...they mimed and had chairs to sit on. Should have seen his face. Hilarious.
Oh good god....I feel sick...but I’m not surprised 😬😬😬😬

Conveniently putting suntan lotion on - whilst in the sun
Loved her ‘Quinny...don’t get the cream on Mummy’ comment! No Mummy likes to age rapidly with the leather sun damage look 😳

Reactions: 6
And now we get some performative response to Tattle as she and Scott slather Q in suncream.

What’s that about shutting the door after the horse has bolted?

yep, same here. Friends did a wedding dance fifteen years ago which had a really cringe skipping bit.

He’s Skippy the Kangaroo and she’s Skip to my Lou 🤣
Just a subtle note to say she’s watching! 🤣 Good I’m glad to see you attempting to protect your poor baby from getting any more burnt!

Reactions: 11
They’re putting suncream on him while he’s sat in the full sun. He needs to be in the shade and protected properly.

Scotty’s nails in the video too 🤮 has he not heard of cutting them? Probably slice someone right open if he put his finger inside

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re putting suncream on him while he’s sat in the full sun. He needs to be in the shade and protected properly.

Scotty’s nails in the video too 🤮 has he not heard of cutting them? Probably slice someone right open if he put his finger inside
urgh thats my main huge issue with mens hands. Nails that are long/sharp and dirty :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why do neither of the children have hats on and sunglasses. Neither child seems to have perfect eyes and look at their squints in the sun. So sad!! If she is burning what does she think its like for then. Quinns eyes look all puffy underneath and sore
Hi Georgie glad to see you read here and got them glasses today!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.