Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the dance is amazing..it's on her insta if you scroll down a lot. Not full thing but just enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The drinking is one thing… at a water park, really? Just enjoy the day for gods sake. BUT the sunburn on the kids!!! That is awful!! How can she be ok with that??? She is a disgusting human being!! When you have children, they come first…. If it’s hot then sit in the shade with them or play in the shadiest part of the waterpark!!! Don’t let them get burnt! If l was her MIL I would have to say something to the non Scottish one and her about it… esp as they are staying with them x

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion.. fox tan & 2 pinters of beer, me and my kids are glowing brighter than Rudolph the reindeer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh GOD please say they didn’t do a pre rehearsed cheesy dance 🙈🙈🙈
Yes. She made Scott sit in a chair and performed it for him..it included mash ups of Sail, spice girls if you wanna be my lover and moulin rouge...they mimed and had chairs to sit on. Should have seen his face. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If it's the designer look she's trying to achieve, she is doing quite well...Her skin is the colour of a well used, cracked, worn out leather Mulberry 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes. She made Scott sit in a chair and performed it for him..it included mash ups of Sail, spice girls if you wanna be my lover and moulin rouge...they mimed and had chairs to sit on. Should have seen his face. Hilarious.
They went to a dance workshop to learn the routine too if I remember rightly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why do neither of the children have hats on and sunglasses. Neither child seems to have perfect eyes and look at their squints in the sun. So sad!! If she is burning what does she think its like for then. Quinns eyes look all puffy underneath and sore

Reactions: 5
hopefully this works 🤞🏻Sorry for bad screen recordings 🙈

edit: I think you need to download the files to play them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
hopefully this works 🤞🏻Sorry for bad screen recordings 🙈

edit: I think you need to download the files to play them

Long time lurker on this thread. Oh...my...god. I had seen this before but a while back and I'm still surprised by how awful it is. I am mortified for her but even more so for the poor bridesmaids. Imagine your mate asked you to do that for her wedding?! So cringe.

Funny how for years she always went on about forcing herself to wear a denim jacket on holiday because she hated her arms but then happily wore and strutted round in front of family and friends a strapless wedding dress…. God my son is only 2 but if his future wives or whatever did that I think I’d die of embarrassment for him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My cousins wife did a dance like that at their wedding. And we still take the piss 9 years later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, I almost died of second hand cringe. You can just imagine her, if you don’t do the dance you can’t be my bridesmaid.

• Haha

The gift that keeps on giving today 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.