Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t look like myself if I put that filter on either. Shes such a catfish!! I think she thinks she does look like that though
I think she thinks it’s just emphasising what she naturally has.

It’s one of fakest filters I’ve seen. Just awful. It makes her look really pinched and mean.

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks it’s just emphasising what she naturally has.

It’s one of fakest filters I’ve seen. Just awful. It makes her look really pinched and mean.
She's a joke. So fake looking on the filter.
Then these bikini pics saying wear them not demin jacket. When the hell did that happen,not in last 10 years that's for sure. Always prancing around in bloody bikini like she is gods gift.

Reactions: 3
Left: Story
Right: Grid post

I saw the grid post first and thought duck me she is BURNT, then saw the story and realised that she’s just filtered it to tit! I wonder if she realises. head.

View attachment 722048
It looks like it’s more the story on the left that’s filtered. Even the ground looks paler in that. I’d say she has let herself and the kids get burned. They are an absolute disgrace and shouldn’t be allowed kids.

Reactions: 6
It looks like it’s more the story on the left that’s filtered. Even the ground looks paler in that. I’d say she has let herself and the kids get burned. They are an absolute disgrace and shouldn’t be allowed kids.
Yeah to me, it looks like the red version is the real photo? Poor Sienna looks red

Reactions: 5
That poor baby looks knackered in his high Chair again!
It's such a shame, if they wanna eat late feed the kids at the in laws earlier in the night then let him sleep in his pram when they eat. It's actual cruelty

Reactions: 7
I think Logan looks really uncomfortable with Q on that video, he wasn’t even holding him, thought Q was going to dive off his knee!

Reactions: 11
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Logan looks uncomfortable being filmed.

Let's not bodyshame anyone. Georgie is a melt but let's not go to that level.
I don't know anyone who tans like that anymore in this day and age knowing just how bad it is for you. It's not a good look and even with high spf it damages your skin awfully. The kids should have sun vests/suits on.
Quinn seems like the happiest little baby but he is overfed. He would still be having bottles of milk too so he doesn't need all that food.

Logan looks uncomfortable being filmed.

Let's not bodyshame anyone. Georgie is a melt but let's not go to that level.
I don't know anyone who tans like that anymore in this day and age knowing just how bad it is for you. It's not a good look and even with high spf it damages your skin awfully. The kids should have sun vests/suits on.
Quinn seems like the happiest little baby but he is overfed. He would still be having bottles of milk too so he doesn't need all that food.
In a normal world he should be but that’s an inconvenience to BM- haven’t seen him with a bottle for months imo

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.