Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I think that’s the bottom line with everything with BM, they have a lemonade budget but she’s desperate to make it seem like it’s champagne.

I cannot imagine they have much, if any spare cash but heaven forbid she let on. Embrace what you do have instead of trying to be something you are not!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine being that gutted to forget your phone as you do desperately want to share your AMAZING night out! Heaven forbid you just actually enjoy it without documenting it!!!!

Imagine the difference if this had been posted by a 20 year old mum. She’s disgusting and she and anyone who associates with her has a drink problem.
Disgusting. The rule is if you can hold baby you’re fine to care for them. They clearly all had far too much. What if there was a medical emergency? What if one of their children needed them and they didn’t wake up because they’d drunk too much? Vile.

Reactions: 11
Did you see she's used her "besties" phone all night to film herself...even in one of the videos you hear one of the blokes say to the waiter "don't worry she's just filming herself" 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She thinks Turtle Bay is edgy and posh. For someone so desperate to be posh I find it so odd she loves going there for 2 4 1 cocktails. They're just premixed crap cocktails anyway. Orange juice mixed with cheap vodka...yet she won't be seen dead drinking out of glassware which isn't LSA.

Reactions: 14
She thinks Turtle Bay is edgy and posh. For someone so desperate to be posh I find it so odd she loves going there for 2 4 1 cocktails. They're just premixed crap cocktails anyway. Orange juice mixed with cheap vodka...yet she won't be seen dead drinking out of glassware which isn't LSA.
I've been to turtle Bay twice both times food was OK, and was just full of student on the 2 for 1d. Would not go there for romantic meals or celebration.

Reactions: 6
I've been to turtle Bay twice both times food was OK, and was just full of student on the 2 for 1d. Would not go there for romantic meals or celebration.
She always goes there!! 😂😂😂 seems madness she tries to portray this posh life but she's just like the rest of us. Except we wouldn't film ourselves in Nandos drinking Sangria pretending we are posh af

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Georgie:
The Chesil Rectory
The Black Rat
The Black Boy
The Wykeham Arms
Kyoto Kitchen
Dim t
The Ivy
Forte Kitchen
Overdraft
Rick Stein
Loch Fyne
Even bloody Josie’s!

Just some other (better) options than Turtle Bay.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Only because she was able to buy LSA at TK Max - that’s the only way she knows about any brand….if it’s discounted then she wants it

Georgie:
The Chesil Rectory
The Black Rat
The Black Boy
The Wykeham Arms
Kyoto Kitchen
Dim t
The Ivy
Forte Kitchen
Overdraft
Rick Stein
Loch Fyne
Even bloody Josie’s!

Just some other (better) options than Turtle Bay.
You would actually need to have taste, class and money to go to these lovely places - she thinks she’s a foodie but she really isn’t as if she was, she’d not be going for special dinner at such mediocre places. As others said - lemonade money.
the cocktails in turtlebay are gross……so full of sugar and clearly not fresh. Same with their food - all pre-made and reheated

Reactions: 7
Yes that's so true. That's why she doesn't even mention actual luxury brands. Because it's the only ones she's heard of in TKmax 😂 if it's 25 quid but was 80 quid then she wants it 😂 same with Hannah Tracks though. All her clothes are cheap Primark ones and she's not actually as "designer" as she portrays.

Reactions: 4
Boss Mummy is a classic case of all for the gram. I would imagine they are up to their eyes in debt, have a pretty crappy marriage, she resents those children, don’t have many friends but portrays a fabulous life as she can’t bear the truth. So sad.

Reactions: 10
Boss Mummy is a classic case of all for the gram. I would imagine they are up to their eyes in debt, have a pretty crappy marriage, she resents those children, don’t have many friends but portrays a fabulous life as she can’t bear the truth. So sad.
Spot on. She was using her friends account to upload videos from the meal so she could upload to her account once she had her phone. How sad is that, it’s all for the gram. It actually must have pained her to get rid of followers and lose people who think she’s wonderful.

A lot of these accounts just want someone to compliment them, be envious of them, portray a life they wished they lived. It’s all fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she has about a million ‘besties’ though don’t forget 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine asking your friend to film you on her phone...so she can post to the gram. So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always goes there!! 😂😂😂 seems madness she tries to portray this posh life but she's just like the rest of us. Except we wouldn't film ourselves in Nandos drinking Sangria pretending we are posh af
She wouldn't say nandos she'd say lovely local Portuguese as she just say for Caribbean food not turtle Bay 🤣

Yes that's so true. That's why she doesn't even mention actual luxury brands. Because it's the only ones she's heard of in TKmax 😂 if it's 25 quid but was 80 quid then she wants it 😂 same with Hannah Tracks though. All her clothes are cheap Primark ones and she's not actually as "designer" as she portrays.
I dont think Hannah even pretends to be designer, she admits to loving primark and only getting things when on offer, she's just down to earth.. yes has her faults buy at least she doesn't portray anything other than what she is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.