Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold onto your butts folks. It’s the birthday today so we have a LOT of incoming “bestie” spam. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Matching dress with Siena, out for breakfast, heavily filtered....I hope her Mother in Law has sent her some cheap and hideous jewellery for £6 like she bought her 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh, I just cringed so much for her, she looks so much older than she is in those photos. Whatever filter she’s got on is not helping her hair at all either, her face is too orange which also makes it look like a brassy grey wig on her 😬

Reactions: 8
I'm 35 & she could definitely pass for my Mum ! The smoking, drinking & sun worshipping has aged her so much. Plus her style (lol!)ages her, she looks at least 10 years older than she actually us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who works out and goes running she wasn’t half huffing and puffing waking up that helter skelter!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the culled x bloody loves herself doesn’t she 😂
D679EF13-36E5-4FF9-85E2-075529010AAB.jpeg
47BAAFB7-2F80-4B47-A115-1238B1EE1348.jpeg
F5B6C101-506C-4AB1-A08F-8110D42ACDFC.jpeg
E8CA4D58-E185-4574-BD17-21EE60827533.jpeg
F4C24E1B-2F7D-4F84-8541-0694A60A97AE.jpeg
9485497C-0EB3-46F7-AE15-351900FA0A2F.jpeg
69C2F183-E294-4D07-AE4D-D8675BB89BC8.jpeg
A43279D6-303A-423F-BDBF-73EDDE8663C2.jpeg
58EEEA59-FE2C-478E-A9FC-5E82B8D4A072.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She is not 36. She is at least 10yrs older. Maybe even 20...she looks 40-55

Oh my god I actually like her dress for once … she’s still a massive duck head though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those Monica Vinader earrings are lovely, I wonder if they’re from “Bestie Alisa”. If so, that’s great, but I bet she gets a TKMaxx special in return! 🤣

• Haha
It’s sad because she’s definitely all about the money and expensive things, I’m glad my friends and family aren’t like that

• Heart
It’s sad because she’s definitely all about the money and expensive things, I’m glad my friends and family aren’t like that
Yeah but her amazing husband has worked all day, none of her amazing insta mates have really mentioned her day (a few reposts at best) and She’s had to look after the kids she dislikes, do the housework and probably cook him a grand dinner. She hates her life! Pretends she’s so happy with her airwrap when all she wants is a bit of attention! Hasn’t even seen her precious mummy and daddy on her birthday!

• Haha
Shes more annoyed with the fact she forgot her phone to show off than just enjoy the 'surprise' dinner she was taken too. I also don't get their obsession with bog standard restaurants.

Shes more annoyed with the fact she forgot her phone to show off than just enjoy the 'surprise' dinner she was taken too. I also don't get their obsession with bog standard restaurants.
I know I really think she think going for Jamaican food is really niche and different. They never do nice restaurants with tasting menus etc which I think she would love but truth is they are on a lemonade budget.
Bet she hated no phone and bet Scotish loved it, they may have enjoyed meal instead of 50 selfie and Instagram all night. She really isn't happy in life the amount if time she's on it!!

Reactions: 11
I also don’t get the obsession with the restaurants. They always go to the same chain restaurants & think they’re fancy. When there is so many nice independent restaurants not a million miles from her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.