Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you are meant to share pics of any kids on here - thought it was only of the person we are talking about??

Reactions: 5
More little mite though…. She’s always made her seem older than she is. That hair style BM did for her yesterday was like something from the 70s! And the posing 🤦🏽‍♀️ I find it so inappropriate and OTT, just let her be 5!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha I see her flight home from Portugal has been cancelled. I was expecting a crying pic...but nope, just swipe ups for her to make cash from Gousto🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha I see her flight home from Portugal has been cancelled. I was expecting a crying pic...but nope, just swipe ups for her to make cash from Gousto🙄
She can’t show her face because this is her right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She wants to be careful about the Gousto credit shares. They took someone's credit away for the constant influencer shares as she was crying on about it on the Gousto page.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No wonder she's pushing the Gousto code. £30 credit for her each time at the moment as I just had the email.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's not blonde..It's a weird ash colour. Looks so dry. A chocolate brown would be lovely with little strands of caramels and toffee.

Reactions: 4
They’ve obvs done it for a reason; no need to tag BA as if they’re going to do something just for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve obvs done it for a reason; no need to tag BA as if they’re going to do something just for her
I’m pretty sure they’re going regardless of the flight home being cancelled, she posted her gusto thing while saying someone’s cat sitting for them and she’s ordered them a box. Lucky cat sitters!!!

Reactions: 4
The Gusto box would have been free with all of her referrals anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she want to be the best at everything she tries sooooo hard! The best mum the best wife the best friend, give yourself a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she want to be the best at everything she tries sooooo hard! The best mum the best wife the best friend, give yourself a day off!
Probs in case the overgrown garden gnome ups and leaves her like he did with his first wife…!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.