Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind them but her clothes style versus nail style are decades apart

Yea I don't like the bum thing either. The only thing I'd say is kids love things with their names on so sienna would love it. Thousands know her kids names and locations over the Internet so not much difference on clothes. In the 90s we all walked around with those name headbands. I'd say keeping kids safer online is more important.
my grandad was a policeman and we were never allowed those headbands and I was always so annoyed but now having a child I would never ever plaster their name on things, so easy for a stranger to call them their name and they think they might know them, especially if really little.
Please can we see a photo of the nails!?

Reactions: 7
How did I never know that was their surname!!! I assumed it was Georgie McHaggis!
I’m actually Scottish- born and bred and I’ve never met anyone with her surname here 😂 never heard of it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I was wrong about her going today - there would’ve been a million stories by now if she was 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooohhh so tomorrow the mother in law gets her hideous cheap necklace, we have old G filming 24-7 in her bikini lathered in fox tan and freckly lips whilst the baby sitters (Non-Scotties 2) will look after the little kids. Don’t forget old G...your scared of taps remember, it’s usually on a holiday that you freak about that 🙄
Yes I forgot about the tao thing! Funny that she’s ok to have a bath in her own house!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh my … I’d forgotten about her tap phobia

She’s the gift that keeps on giving
🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She reminds me a bit of that woman who does the glitter bottles in the way she thinks she’s really trendy and ted baker is like haute couture.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those nails haven’t just been done. There’s at least three weeks of regrowth of her own nails that you can see??
That was her before nails. I think they may have took a screenshot of the video/reel? They are slightly similar but a lighter pink version

Reactions: 1
my grandad was a policeman and we were never allowed those headbands and I was always so annoyed but now having a child I would never ever plaster their name on things, so easy for a stranger to call them their name and they think they might know them, especially if really little.
Please can we see a photo of the nails!?
I think it all just depends on when wear them etc. To be honest my little one is never just wondering around alone for a stranger to call them!! But I agree it isn't safe if they are but how can we expect any different from georgoe who plasters kids full name over Internet, hinted to home area many times, showed school uniform, and adds videos to story live showing exact location!! Not exactly safe is she.

Sorry I obviously just assumed the nails at the start were the new ones because I didn’t watch the reel 😂 she’s quiet today, wonder if there’s been any hitches with the airport/Portugal?

Bore off and let us have our fun!
Not fair is it ? We should be able to discuss what a show they both are! B&b is the epitome of a bad parent. Neither of her kids talk or use the potty! Disgraceful! Completely in denial about her child being 4 and in nappies still and not speaking a single sentence. Nothing wrong with that like but at least get the mite some help ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think it all just depends on when wear them etc. To be honest my little one is never just wondering around alone for a stranger to call them!! But I agree it isn't safe if they are but how can we expect any different from georgoe who plasters kids full name over Internet, hinted to home area many times, showed school uniform, and adds videos to story live showing exact location!! Not exactly safe is she.
She even shared a picture of the front of their house when they bought it, with the sold sign outside until Scott must have told her to take it down sharpish as anyone could have found it on the agent’s website. She’s also mentioned the name of Sienna’s teacher who again would be easy to find.

Online safety? Nah, Georgie doesn’t know her…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What made her go for someone like him?.I mean she is pretty. I know a lot depends on personality but I'm.not sure he's particularly nice??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.