Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way to go Georgie. Just let everyone know your children’s names and nicknames by emblazoning them all over their comfy airport onesies. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Are they flying off today!? Updates for all us culled lot! Is Scott wearing a kilt?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3am tomorrow they trek to Heathrow according to her stories. Lots of eye bleeping herself in the car I’m guessing. twit.
Ooohhh so tomorrow the mother in law gets her hideous cheap necklace, we have old G filming 24-7 in her bikini lathered in fox tan and freckly lips whilst the baby sitters (Non-Scotties 2) will look after the little kids. Don’t forget old G...your scared of taps remember, it’s usually on a holiday that you freak about that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I anticipate lots of Quinn sitting on the lounger with her so she films him but really it’s her in a bikini, lots of swishing Quinn’s face with kisses, and lots of Quinn eating all while sienna is being ignored and says “mummy” a lot in the background or is sat at dinner with the tablet she’s never allowed but has constantly to shut her up so mummy can get drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I anticipate lots of Quinn sitting on the lounger with her so she films him but really it’s her in a bikini, lots of swishing Quinn’s face with kisses, and lots of Quinn eating all while sienna is being ignored and says “mummy” a lot in the background or is sat at dinner with the tablet she’s never allowed but has constantly to shut her up so mummy can get drunk
Don’t forget Sienna will have a can of coke at every meal and Quinny (wearing age 5-6 clothing) will be AMAZING drinking out of a straw (olives with anchovies at the side), she’s been teaching him that since birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her holiday nails are so chavvy
I don't mind them but her clothes style versus nail style are decades apart

I hate that she has stuff across their bottoms too...especially for Sienna. Maybe that's just me.
Yea I don't like the bum thing either. The only thing I'd say is kids love things with their names on so sienna would love it. Thousands know her kids names and locations over the Internet so not much difference on clothes. In the 90s we all walked around with those name headbands. I'd say keeping kids safer online is more important.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.