Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her birthday today? If so one of my kids shares their birthday with her. Poor child! 😂

Reactions: 3
I can actually picture the conversation... “ hun they are all jel ... keep being you “ ... erm ner am a fk ... VILE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On a serious note, haven’t seen much of reppy chez…considering they were together loads when Oakley first arrived, it’s been very noticeable how they haven’t seen each other. I really hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 7
Oh yes, I spoke too soon 🤣 hopefully she’s actually enjoying motherhood and not being dragged around for the gram for lunch out with the dragon

Reactions: 4
Anyone else worried sienna not hope on fashion sense already... the way she did her hair was awful!! So dated and not right for a 5 year old!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.