Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they had a study…..surely with the not-Scottish Scott away ALL THE TIME filling vending machines, she could use his study for her empire/tit attempt at PR
Bet that’s not all he fills when he’s away 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here. According to his LinkedIn he works for Monster eagerly drinks and is a manager. Never thought managers fill vending machines up though
It was a joke - an earlier poster saw him when they were out and about and said it looked like he was filling up the vending machines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hate to ask but what happened to the bulldog in the end after it fell in the pool?

Reactions: 1
I must be getting old but I think it could be quite nice worn in a boho way by a pool in a bikini and lace kaftan. I’ll get my coat….😂😂
I’ve got your coat here for you, it’s a 1990s style cropped one, looks lovely with your swishy flowery dress😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow one of the “squad” called Shelley? Was projectyummymummy? Sweet enough but honestly, has a new revelation about weight loss and her life every single day.
Me! Infuriates me that she posts screenshots of her Facebook posts on Instagram. Such a small thing but it really annoys me 😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that dinner doesn’t go at all! Also I know I go on about it but she’s wearing that bloody dress again! It’s literally all I see her in other than Lycra!

Reactions: 3
Think the other kids spend the summer's in Portugal with the grandparents?

Reactions: 3
She literally loves to moan doesn’t she. Oh I’m soooo busy. But here I am making wanky potatoes for my kids - one who is 9 months and gives zero fucks and the other who I ignore in favour of Instagram. Yeah well done, mum of the year .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thought she was getting full pay when with S, whilst with Coca Cola. When pregnant with Q she was working for Princess Cruises, apparently took redundancy, although this is a convenient story to tell. She now does social media 'management' which she has never actually mentioned on her IG and is still trying to convince everyone she is struggling on maternity pay.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s been discussed before but she left under a bit of a cloud. She expected a years full pay maternity and was shocked she didn’t get it so didn’t go back but seemed to say she got made redundant very sheepishly so no one really knows but she’s not actually working except trying to start her own PR company 🤣
Was this from Princess cruises? Cause she made a faff like this when she left Casio on mat leave with Sienna…. How can she make the same mistake twice!! X

Tell me you HATE your Mother-in-law without actually saying it!!😳😂🤪View attachment 685964
Bravo HMC, BRAVO!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Had me proper chuckling!! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.