Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps going on about ‘house Reno’ it’s hardly a bloody Reno merely some home improvements!!!!
We’ve 2 renos and a new kitchen (with a wall down) and loft extension would be mild in comparison!!!!

Reactions: 8
Chez has done amazing, that’s a first picture I’ve seen of her. I bet BM is fuming 🤣
And she can’t be that stressed about clearing the kitchen if she buggers off to that class. Such a billy bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it normal to sell your kitchen?! I could never imagine buying a second hand kitchen, surely it’s bespoke for the house it’s in?! So many questions!

Reactions: 3
I LOVE the fact the pic Chez has posted doesn’t have BM in it 🤣🤣
Why is she separate from the others? Is she too good for them? And I wish to duck she would stop moaning. Oh poor baby your house is a mess, your BMW convertible is covered in dust, your neurotypical 2 year old is doing what 2 year olds do. Cry me a bleeping river 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it normal to sell your kitchen?! I could never imagine buying a second hand kitchen, surely it’s bespoke for the house it’s in?! So many questions!
The units are transferable anywhere as they’re cubes, so you can reconfigure them any way you like, and most cupboards don’t see a lot of action so are in decent condition. Worktops are a little more specific as their length and the sink cut outs etc are very specific, however unless it’s marble it’s fairly inexpensive to replace that with whatever you like. I’ll be honest I do browse used kitchen sites sometimes as they sell really expensive ex-display German kitchens for pennies on the pound, but the amount she was asking for for a generic one was shocking!

Reactions: 11
I LOVE the fact the pic Chez has posted doesn’t have BM in it 🤣🤣
Why is she separate from the others? Is she too good for them? And I wish to duck she would stop moaning. Oh poor baby your house is a mess, your BMW convertible is covered in dust, your neurotypical 2 year old is doing what 2 year olds do. Cry me a bleeping river 🤬
From Chez’s weight loss IG it looks as if it’s her one to one group in the photo and they’ve been going to this class for a few weeks. BM has obviously gate crashed the event. One of the group is Chez’s consultant and I was wondering if BM might be thinking of signing up? She’ll be so peed off that she‘s the fattest on the photo as in her mind she’s the glamorous one and Chez is the fat friend. How the tables have turned 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She absolutely can not let Chez have anything. She is so toxic. Imagine BM bouncing along to your class & having to introduce her to all your normal friends. I swear Chez has stockholm syndrome & that’s the only reason they are friends.

Reactions: 11
She absolutely can not let Chez have anything. She is so toxic. Imagine BM bouncing along to your class & having to introduce her to all your normal friends. I swear Chez has stockholm syndrome & that’s the only reason they are friends.
Imagine those bloody bracelets jingling about. That would drive you to murder 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just noticed Lifethroughemseyes has the certified blue tick on insta (obviously paid for) & wondering how long to non boss mummy gets hers 🥴🥴🥴

Yes I meant the rat bag engaged to Chez. Sorry but once a cheat always a cheat. Maybe chez forgave him because of the time she was at in her life (post partum can be vulnerable, and she’s since lost her mum). But she looks amazing and I hope she can sleep easy trusting her soon to be husband.

I thought the photo was very interesting from BM and glad others have observed the same as me. I also find it annoying she always claims to never have time to herself, yet went off to this class on the spur of the moment with the kitchen needing to be packed up?! And SNH must have had to do things for the children like bedtime.

Reactions: 7
LOL a tale of two different Clubbersize classes 😂😂

You just KNOW that BM saw the photo being taken and ran over screaming ‘TAKE ANOTHER ONE’

IMG_5546.png
IMG_5547.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow wow wow. Could that be made any clearer that she's just a tag along! Chez, please for the love of god ditch her before the hen/wedding.
It’s fantastic! 🤣🤣🤣 I also love that Chez posted the original and not the one that BM strong armed her why in to. That’s got to cut deep 😈

I can’t imagine doing a class in this heat with a full fringe?!!! How sweaty and horrible, why would you not pin it back!
She looks amazing though. Always like olde chezza- how and why she is friends with dickmummy I’ll never know!

Chez looks great for the weight loss - she is the queen of the angles so she’ll be a few sizes bigger than the pics suggest but it’s still impressive (though super unhealthy and not at all sustainable). It must infuriate BM!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.