Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirror mirror on the wall…..

Who is the biggest catfish of them all?

IMG_6632.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don’t think BM even needs to lose weight. She’s just one of those people who are slim but constantly say that they need to lose weight. People like that piss me off!

Reactions: 9
It’s sad that they need to watch something at every meal time.

Reactions: 9
she won't get a tick as she'll have to take her account of provide. paying £12 a month for the privilege is wild.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why can’t she just sit down with the kids while they eat, instead of dicking about drinking wine & taking pics. If she sat with them they wouldn’t need tablets at every meal. Their table manners will be awful as they will just be eating absentmindedly while watching. I agree with the poster up thread, if he is old enough for a can of fizzy drink then he’s too old for a dummy & nappies !!

Reactions: 15
Exactly so if it was coming this week ( before the weekend) she would have already had to order it
Must have only just realised her kitchen was being ripped out through the alcoholic haze 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still catching up, but actually lol’d when she shouted ‘you alright Keith’, he mumbled something, and she starts laughing and shouting ‘absolutely love our builders’ …. She’s batshit crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.