Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up, but actually lol’d when she shouted ‘you alright Keith’, he mumbled something, and she starts laughing and shouting ‘absolutely love our builders’ …. She’s batshit crazy 😂
I noticed that too and lolled, he literally said nothing back 🤣
I can’t say I’d love those bunch of cowboys with the absolute mess they’ve made of everything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed that too and lolled, he literally said nothing back 🤣
I can’t say I’d love those bunch of cowboys with the absolute mess they’ve made of everything
I would have insisted they do not touch my kitchen until the loft was completed. I dont care if it took longer than planned!!!!

Reactions: 7
Noticed she never likes any of chez 121 posts about her weight loss but does on just the food posts. Surely you would be happy for your bestest bestie 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Noticed she never likes any of chez 121 posts about her weight loss but does on just the food posts. Surely you would be happy for your bestest bestie 🤣
I noticed this as I looked at chez’s page, it’s so sad. BM should be ecstatic for chez and cheering her on but she’s absolutely jealous and determined to remain slimmer than chez which is why she’s on this stupid fasting/shake crash diet. I’m 34 and so over weight, everyone is different. As long as you’re happy, comfortable and healthy does it really matter if your friend is a 10 and you’re a 14.

Reactions: 9
Why does she bother with all the slim fast tit ? She can’t stick to it, she has no self control & always eats what she’s not supposed to & ends up drinking alcohol- please can someone ask her if she’s going to do 121 diet with chez 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Who does she think she is?! Who is sending her messages when she barely gets any comments on her grid posts 🙄😂👀🤭
Screenshot_20230615_134147_Instagram.jpg

---
Rough as a badgers arse
Screenshot_20230615_134334_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
How did the builders not check where the pipes were? Isn’t that like building 101?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the frig has she got in to do this Reno ?! They are just making it up as they go along. Absolute no way should they be discovering that stairs don’t fit & that there are pipes in the way when they are balls deep into the work.

I’m here for it👏

Reactions: 19
Well we did say for any decent builders you’d have to wait months and months as they are in high demand at the moment. Think this is proving they are cowboys as well as them being available to do such a big job almost immediately.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand what she was expecting during the ‘renovation’. Why is she acting shocked that there is noise and mess? Why the drama? Is she dumb?
---
Or the fact she could be lying and there’s no drama ever lol
She’s probably out of ‘bubbles’ and needs a doorstep delivery.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.