Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her own stupid fault leaving her crap around and not supervising your toddler. Quinn clearly reads here along side the cat! Lol

Reactions: 12
Angus, if you’re here mate, the stairs and lounge carpet need a huge skid mark leaving on them. Maybe a little pee too if you’re feeling up to it. 👌🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe because her precious CT makeup has been chucked, she’ll think about being more present as a parent and not going into the loft every single afternoon or drinking (very unlikely). My children look at my make up, they’re curious. This morning while I did my face in the lounge quickly after breakfast, my 1yo was picking things up and moved some of it over to his book corner. No issue, I let him do it, he got bored and I collected it all and put it away out of reach 🤷🏼‍♀️ hardly rocket science. If I don’t want things touched or going walk about, it’s kept out of reach just like the bleach and cleaning products are.

She’s such a wet wipe. Crying over sawdust on her car 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also never gets time to herself 🤥
Stories from yesterday and today for the culled x
IMG_1606.png
IMG_1608.png
IMG_1609.png
IMG_1611.png
IMG_1612.png
IMG_1613.png
IMG_1614.png
IMG_1658.png
IMG_1659.png
IMG_1660.png
IMG_1661.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe because her precious CT makeup has been chucked, she’ll think about being more present as a parent and not going into the loft every single afternoon or drinking (very unlikely). My children look at my make up, they’re curious. This morning while I did my face in the lounge quickly after breakfast, my 1yo was picking things up and moved some of it over to his book corner. No issue, I let him do it, he got bored and I collected it all and put it away out of reach 🤷🏼‍♀️ hardly rocket science. If I don’t want things touched or going walk about, it’s kept out of reach just like the bleach and cleaning products are.

She’s such a wet wipe. Crying over sawdust on her car 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also never gets time to herself 🤥
View attachment 2237942View attachment 2237943View attachment 2237944View attachment 2237945View attachment 2237946View attachment 2237947View attachment 2237949View attachment 2237950View attachment 2237951View attachment 2237952View attachment 2237953
If those dry ass ends rub together they'll catch fire 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I seriously cannot believe that she has only just started to empty her kitchen today. It’s being ripped out tomorrow. She has known about this for weeks and hasn’t done anything about it till today- A grade idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2237942View attachment 2237943View attachment 2237944View attachment 2237945View attachment 2237946View attachment 2237947View attachment 2237949View attachment 2237950View attachment 2237951View attachment 2237952View attachment 2237953
Thank you for sharing… who is the kitchen lady and the ‘top dog’ man she posts about? And why is she posting photos of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you for sharing… who is the kitchen lady and the ‘top dog’ man she posts about? And why is she posting photos of them?
The kitchen lady is the designer of her kitchen, and top dog man was there to check if the stairs can be put in to the extension

Reactions: 3
If those dry ass ends rub together they'll catch fire 😳
Howling. Just all of her is so old, dated, crusty and dry 😂

Wait for the meltdown about the reappearing dust when this Reno is done. It’s relentless while everything is settling.
Never seen them before. She writes so childishly for someone who’s job is writing 😅

Reactions: 5
Maybe SNH threw away the make up to stop her looking like an Umpa Lumpa on his work trip romantic weekend away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up. Honestly, I knew the reno was going to be a viewing treat for us, but my my my this is so much better than I could ever have anticipated 🤣🤗
I cannot believe they’re having to make the other bedrooms even smaller and remove wardrobes in order to take away a bedroom, to add stairs for a room they never needed in the first place 🤣🤣🤣 So here for the next few weeks of this absolute belter of an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

further proof she doesn’t have taste - modern contemporary bed with panelling that was already dated in 2020

Reactions: 7
This is it. This is the start of the breakdown! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she films herself coming out of it huffing and puffing, the ladies behind her look so unimpressed she’s filming!

IMG_1676.png
IMG_1677.png
IMG_1678.png
IMG_1680.png
IMG_1679.png
IMG_1683.png
IMG_1682.png
IMG_1681.png

And I was absolutely amazed at chez’s weight loss! Go Chez! Hope she dumps that rat bag and doesn’t go through with the wedding (she deserves better imo)

Reactions: 15
When you said rat bag, I automatically assumed you meant BM!! To be fair, Chez could do with binning them both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.