Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they scattered/buried his ashes today.

full sugar Fanta for the kids at 6.30pm…… 🙄 if they MUST have fizzy atleast give the zero sugar version 😔

IMG_8159.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She keeps posting images of inspirational quotes about other people talking about her…. Almost like she’s reading here…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't believe quinn has a fizzy drink!
My 5 year old has only just started to have fizzy. He has it as a treat on a Friday only. Sienna probs drinks it everyday!

Reactions: 5
The last thing you’d give your kids is fizzy drinks, if you had nasty dolphin teeth like her. She thinks it was pregnancy that ruined her teeth, and then you see how she swills fizzy pop around her mouth and it all becomes clear 🥴

Reactions: 6
And allow him to drink from the can! It scares the life out of me thinking about kids with the sharp rim of the can

Reactions: 7
Croatia was a week ago, has SNH not seen the back of her leg in all week?!

Everything is for attention, her mum clearly have her that folder today:

I don’t feel we’ve had a house drama for a few days… come Maurice or Angus, please piss somewhere in the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she on a come down on her stories? If you hate your life so much then do something about it! As an adult she has control to change her circumstances, it’s her poor kids who can’t do anything about the dive they’re currently living in.

Crying over the state of the house. Nope sorry Georgie, you chose to do this, chose tit builders and are crying for attention. I’m sure when you have your orange face plastered on and a glass of bubbles in your hand, you will be ok again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For the culled/fallen ones… and she was telling Q to stop crying all of the time

7176C72B-710D-4F5E-8F1E-D65D37E0EE89.png

• Haha
  • Sick
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

get a grip. No sympathy for someone who doesn’t help regulate their child’s emotions.
IMG_3139.png
IMG_3140.png
IMG_3141.png
IMG_3142.png
IMG_3143.png
IMG_3144.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She can’t read here surely. Because if she did she’d know that she was an absolute dick with her crying stories

• Haha
She can’t read here surely. Because if she did she’d know that she was an absolute dick with her crying stories
She loves the drama though so she don’t care.
she’s on live now and I can’t get over how disgusting and unhygienic she is! Takes her overnight make up off and then proceeds to just put spf andf face cream on. She doesn’t even wash her face!!! Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.