Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Try harder” 😂 Is pube face a secret tattler 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s a very unfortunate camera angle. Double chins!! Other people’s marital bickering is sooo boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Get a bleeping magic sponge for £1 & it comes off !! This is part & parcel of having kids. Get a grip !!!
It’s hardly bad at all! She loses her tit at such ordinary and SMALL things!

Considering she did a huge post about her and SNH having more time together, if she was normal and they ate as a family and she cooked once they could have most evenings together!

Reactions: 10
She needs to quit moaning about everything! There are people that are literally living in a tent and can’t afford food while she’s moaning that her kitchen is upside down which is through her own choice she needs to get a grip people do not have sympathy for her

Reactions: 11
What is he saying to her? I can’t hear the mumbling…

She’s asked him for a different type of vinegar and he said okay Mrs Masterchef you got the wrong one. She then says I’m trying to make you a nice dinner and he says well try harder 😂
I think it was said jokingly but she had a face like thunder. He then said which one and she said the vinegar and he said “please” and she said no, not please.
I can imagine she is like living with a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s asked him for a different type of vinegar and he said okay Mrs Masterchef you got the wrong one. She then says I’m trying to make you a nice dinner and he says well try harder 😂
I think it was said jokingly but she had a face like thunder. He then said which one and she said the vinegar and he said “please” and she said no, not please.
The way he said please to her is exactly what she does to her children

Reactions: 16
Does she just moan about non existent drama as an excuse to drink? Maybe if she didn’t hire keith and his cowboy mates, then she wouldn’t have all these ‘issues’.
🙄 probably just something very routine/nothing major but she looked through and saw it like that and is now trying to make it into a drama

Reactions: 4
Yet she makes the giant baby say please before he is allowed his meals 😡

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.